a note from daniel!

Hello to all you FCP'ers!! What an amazing day today huh?! Daniel wanted me to let you all know that he is getting a triple bacon cheeseburger and will have a blog up later tonight!
FYP

First, I would like to thank Patty for the work she put into this.Second, I would like to thank DN for making me nervous for the last few days. Congrats on a job well done!

Thanks Patty very well done. Daniel congrats buddy and let them all here you scream because you are the champion. Well deserved. Mad respesct to you.

I just wanted to say Congratulations Daniel! What a hell of a victory! Way to kick some ass and take some names. Well done. Thanks to Patty for keeping us up to speed on the latest during the tourney. Great job all around.

I just want to see pictures of DN drunken dancing like he did at the carribean adventure two years ago. skinny white boy dancing is funnyCongrats Daniel

congrats on the big win daniel!now maybe you bought yourself a few months before the haters start in again on how your business ventures, marriage, blog and everything else brought down your poker game.__________________________________________________www.pokulator.com check the odds, raise your game

Hello to all you FCP'ers!! What an amazing day today huh?! Daniel wanted me to let you all know that he is getting a Veggie Burger and will have a blog up later tonight!
I've said it once and i'll say it again, DN, you are my role model. Good work! The grind for me takes off tomorrow. Peace out and enjoy this one... it seems like your entire FCP army is already. can i get a holla for some keystone light and some grey goose?
Patty travels to all DN's poker tourneys?    I didn't know that.
Hey guys...I don't travel with Daniel. He sends me text messages for the updates or whatever else. Just wanted to clear that up! :wink:
First, I would like to thank Patty for the work she put into this.Second, I would like to thank DN for making me nervous for the last few days. Congrats on a job well done!
I find this a little bit sadanyways, NH DN.