• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats but to say hes back is censored. he hasnt made it past the first day in any tourny and he wins one and all of a sudden hes a god . there were 300 poeple in this tourny ive wona tourny with more people then that im sure half this forum has. let me play every world poker tour event and i gurantee i win one. so good job but dont go suckjing his dick just yet.
i see what your saying but i'm not sure it's really the same thing if it's not at the same level. i mean i've won some mtt's with over 300 people but the biggest one was a $100 buy-in. (not too much obviously)i was happy of course but i don't think it can be compared to winning a $10000 buy in tournament with many top pros.i COULD get lucky but my "luck" is much better at lower levels. it's kind of like scoring 81 points in your garage league basketball game and then comparing yourself to Kobe. (maybe not exactly but you get my point)does winning this tourney make daniel a god? nowas 2004 influenced by luck? of coursebut the guy has been winning for over a decade. we're not talking about chris fcking moneymaker here.obviously if any of us played every tournament, we would win something at some point but if you put daniel's recent win in the context of his extrememly successful career, it's impressive.i'm not going to just flame you cause i'm not some suerfanboy who throws a bitchfit anytime somebody says anything negative about their hero and your point does have some merit IMO but i kind of disagree with your analogy.