my new instructional dvd with mtv is coming out!

i rush ordered mine on the 27th of January...did not recieve it yet, so i called customer service...they told me that there is a back order and that they are hoping to start sending them out by the end of the week...to those who rush ordered: to "rush" order dosent make them send it out any faster, its just faster shipping... looks like we should be recieving by the end of the month....cant wait. :club:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,Just want to relate my experience to those of you wondering about shipping problems.Like a few of you, I ordered my copies(2) on 1/27 with the "priority fee", but had not received my DVDs. I wasn't really worried, but last night I sent an email to info@fullcontactpoker.com just to see if anyone could help or give me a number to call. This morning, I got a reply (thanks) with the customer service number (1-800-658-7308) and a note saying that "info" had forwarded my email to the customer service group.I thought "wow, that's cool - fast response". So, I have things to do, so I figure I will call a little later. Then I check my voicemail and I have a message from customer service (Bobbi) and she says she shows that my DVDs shipped out on 1/27 and they should have been there and to call her back and she will help track them down.So, I get back home from running errands and in my mailbox are my DVDs and sure enough everything WAS processed on 1/27 and it was probably just held up in the Postal Service (used to work there so I know that can happen - lol). So I call Bobbi back and leave her a voicemail and say thanks for her help and I got the DVDs.I think all is well, and I am about to pop in the DVD when I get a call from a guy (didn't catch his name) who says he is from MTV. Of course I am thinking it is one of my friends pulling a joke on me, but I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was from NYC and realized it was for real. Anyway, the guy was calling because he heard that I was having problems getting the DVD and wanted to see if he could help. I told him that I got the package and that everything was cool and I thanked him for calling.Anyway, the point of this long story is to let those of you waiting know that "the check (DVD) is in the mail" and that I think that everyone concerned from "Info" to Bobbi to MTVguy were very helpful in wanting to get this product to us. They truly seemed concerned about making their customers happy; something rarely seen these days. :-)

Hi everyone,Just want to relate my experience to those of you wondering about shipping problems.Like a few of you, I ordered my copies(2) on 1/27 with the "priority fee", but had not received my DVDs. I wasn't really worried, but last night I sent an email to info@fullcontactpoker.com just to see if anyone could help or give me a number to call. This morning, I got a reply (thanks) with the customer service number (1-800-658-7308) and a note saying that "info" had forwarded my email to the customer service group.I thought "wow, that's cool - fast response". So, I have things to do, so I figure I will call a little later. Then I check my voicemail and I have a message from customer service (Bobbi) and she says she shows that my DVDs shipped out on 1/27 and they should have been there and to call her back and she will help track them down.So, I get back home from running errands and in my mailbox are my DVDs and sure enough everything WAS processed on 1/27 and it was probably just held up in the Postal Service (used to work there so I know that can happen - lol). So I call Bobbi back and leave her a voicemail and say thanks for her help and I got the DVDs.I think all is well, and I am about to pop in the DVD when I get a call from a guy (didn't catch his name) who says he is from MTV. Of course I am thinking it is one of my friends pulling a joke on me, but I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was from NYC and realized it was for real. Anyway, the guy was calling because he heard that I was having problems getting the DVD and wanted to see if he could help. I told him that I got the package and that everything was cool and I thanked him for calling.Anyway, the point of this long story is to let those of you waiting know that "the check (DVD) is in the mail" and that I think that everyone concerned from "Info" to Bobbi to MTVguy were very helpful in wanting to get this product to us. They truly seemed concerned about making their customers happy; something rarely seen these days. :-)
have u recieved ur copy yaet? i just got off the phone with customer support a few hours ago and they told me that they are not going to start shipping till the end of the week(hopefully)
have u recieved ur copy yaet? i just got off the phone with customer support a few hours ago and they told me that they are not going to start shipping till the end of the week(hopefully)
yep - got it in the mail today (2 of them) 8)
any site that ships this dvd in romania?
At the moment the DVD is only available in Canada and the United States. Distribution to other countries is being worked on.
At the moment the DVD is only available in Canada and the United States. Distribution to other countries is being worked on.
Well, why wasnt this thought out. You ever think people in other countries might like Dn. Come on. This is stupid.
Hello FCP Community, it's me Daniel. You may have read about me filming an instructional DVD with MTV at Wynn Las Vegas in my blog last fall and after much editing and post production work it is all set to hit the shelves in March with a purchase price of $29.99.As part of my deal with MTV, they agreed to give my fellow FCP'ers an early opportunity to purchase the DVD and SAVE $10. I'm proud of this DVD and believe it is a good value- it is over 90 minutes in length and sets out solid strategies for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced players. It isn't just me sitting at a table talking; it's much more interactive and easy to watch.We set up a special phone number 1-800-531-7929 where you can purchase the DVD for $19.99 (plus S&H). You can also see the DVD at http://shop.mtv.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=4046963 but you can't get the $10 off unless you call the phone number (and hear a cheesy message from me) since this offer is only for FCP'ers. If you are interested, here are the details:main2052055xe.jpgA MTV and Full Contact Poker Exclusive! Call 1-800-531-7929 to order now and SAVE $10 on Daniel's very first DVD Learn to Win at Texas Hold'em with Daniel Negreanu.This 90 minute plus DVD is packed with Daniel's secrets guaranteed to improve your game and give you more confidence at the tables to play like a pro. In the DVD, one BEGINNER, one INTERMEDIATE, and one ADVANCED player have been plucked from obscurity to train under the guidance of Kid Poker himself, Daniel Negreanu, the reigning World Poker Tour Player of the Year, the 2004 Card Player Magazine Player of the Year and the 2004 World Series of Poker Player of the Year.As our champ says, "I can take anyone off the street and take their game to the next level in just a few days!" Bonus features include;· Personal advice from the pro· Tournament vs. Live Play· Chip shuffling· A pull out poker dictionary· And a Texas Hold'em cheat sheetEach player's lesson plan has been told in an easy to follow format and the easy access to tips makes it fast and simple to play all of the tips in chronological order, or review only the specific tips you're interested in practicing. It's the perfect tool to take any player to the next level and beyond.Daniel's integrated approach to Texas Hold'em has earned him recognition, awards and many, many poker pots. Get his DVD to work for you today! Ships in 2-5 days. 3 complete programs now on 1 DVD!! Call 1-800-531-7929 to order now and SAVE $10 on Daniel's very first DVD Learn to Win at Texas Hold'em with Daniel Negreanu.
I hope it comes out faster than the game I ordered in September!!! I ordered the video too and I think it will be here first. Oh well, I cant wait to get em both, just perturbed about how many times its been pushed back.Best Wishes,RTK
I was a exporter. If you send something too Canada you can send something too Europe. Are you worried about the cost??? Not a lot of difference in cost. I think Dn's team is a bunch of cheap bastards. FCP Team sucks.
Hello FCP Community, it's me Daniel. You may have read about me filming an instructional DVD with MTV at Wynn Las Vegas in my blog last fall and after much editing and post production work it is all set to hit the shelves in March with a purchase price of $29.99.As part of my deal with MTV, they agreed to give my fellow FCP'ers an early opportunity to purchase the DVD and SAVE $10. I'm proud of this DVD and believe it is a good value- it is over 90 minutes in length and sets out solid strategies for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced players. It isn't just me sitting at a table talking; it's much more interactive and easy to watch.We set up a special phone number 1-800-531-7929 where you can purchase the DVD for $19.99 (plus S&H). You can also see the DVD at http://shop.mtv.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=4046963 but you can't get the $10 off unless you call the phone number (and hear a cheesy message from me) since this offer is only for FCP'ers. If you are interested, here are the details:main2052055xe.jpgA MTV and Full Contact Poker Exclusive! Call 1-800-531-7929 to order now and SAVE $10 on Daniel's very first DVD Learn to Win at Texas Hold'em with Daniel Negreanu.This 90 minute plus DVD is packed with Daniel's secrets guaranteed to improve your game and give you more confidence at the tables to play like a pro. In the DVD, one BEGINNER, one INTERMEDIATE, and one ADVANCED player have been plucked from obscurity to train under the guidance of Kid Poker himself, Daniel Negreanu, the reigning World Poker Tour Player of the Year, the 2004 Card Player Magazine Player of the Year and the 2004 World Series of Poker Player of the Year.As our champ says, "I can take anyone off the street and take their game to the next level in just a few days!" Bonus features include;· Personal advice from the pro· Tournament vs. Live Play· Chip shuffling· A pull out poker dictionary· And a Texas Hold'em cheat sheetEach player's lesson plan has been told in an easy to follow format and the easy access to tips makes it fast and simple to play all of the tips in chronological order, or review only the specific tips you're interested in practicing. It's the perfect tool to take any player to the next level and beyond.Daniel's integrated approach to Texas Hold'em has earned him recognition, awards and many, many poker pots. Get his DVD to work for you today! Ships in 2-5 days. 3 complete programs now on 1 DVD!! Call 1-800-531-7929 to order now and SAVE $10 on Daniel's very first DVD Learn to Win at Texas Hold'em with Daniel Negreanu.
I hope it comes out faster than the game I ordered in September!!! I ordered the video too and I think it will be here first. Oh well, I cant wait to get em both, just perturbed about how many times its been pushed back.Best Wishes,RTK
In the real world. Everyone would have been fired.

I am not receiving the game. Never wanted it nor asked for it. The FCP b. team promised this game too members of this forum. Either do it, or shut the hell up. If you are unable to provide this game to members, then shut up. or give it too them. My God. I am tired of hearing about how you f*cked the members out of it.

I forgot to add, I do not own a playstation. FCP Team, ever heard of a freight forwarder. I am sure you could have found someone in Europe to dist. the game.Pi$$ poor marketing.

Kudos to MTV and Danny for making an actual "good" instructional video. I put it on in the background while I was playing online and started watching the "Beginner" section. Very good for beginners, nicely presented (cute choice btw DN!). Interesting how times have changed from Doyle's SS 3X BB to 5-7XBB as suggested by Negreanu. I understand in ring games but also in tourneys as the blinds increase? Any thoughts anybody? Will watch the next section tomorrow...

anyone from Canada receive their copy yet?i talked to customer service and they told me it was shipped on feb 1st and i still haven't received even though i sprung for the expedited shipping.wondering if its held up at customs or something.oh well, im sure its worth the wait.

anyone from Canada receive their copy yet?i talked to customer service and they told me it was shipped on feb 1st and i still haven't received even though i sprung for the expedited shipping.wondering if its held up at customs or something.oh well, im sure its worth the wait.
The EXACT same thing has happened to me. Shipped on Feb. 1st, it has now been 8 business days and its still not here. I PM'd Info to try and find out where it is.

Only took 2 days to get the video. Finally an interactive instructional video. Great video to go back to and watch when your running bad and just need to get back to basics or advance your game with the advance section. Great job Daniel and anyone thinking about it I would highly recommend.

I found the advanced section of the dvd very useful. After watching it I started playing and placed 2nd and 1st in two sng's. I've been playing terrible lately, but I seemed to have regained confidence from watching it and learned some new strategies as well.

I sent a friend of mine a dvd for Christmas and it took 8 weeks to get through customs. :cry: Very nice dvd and though it's not in wide screen. Funny how you notice the few errors in editing like the 2 foot high box that Daniel was standing on in the 3rd section of the dvd. Or in the 2nd section how the woman bets 600 in green chips but the over head camera shows the dealer sliding in 600 in black chips. Or that fact there was no camera hole on the table for a cam to see the person's hold cards. Would have liked to see more animation in the bonus section rather then just reading the plan old text, but over all it's a very nicely done dvd. Thanks Daniel 8)

I received my copy yesterday, approximately 1 week after ordering it with no special shipping. (I live in the US.)I thought it was reasonably well done, offering a good review of useful material. However, if someone were really a beginner, they wouldn't learn how to play from this DVD. The material is presented quickly and without a lot of background explanation. So it helps to have a foundation of basic knowledge and skill before you watch. I wouldn't give it as a gift to a real beginner. And truly experienced/advance players probably already know the material covered.So, in the end, it serves as a pleasant review of concepts and tips for what is probably the majority of the folks who might buy such a DVD. There is nothing wrong with that.I found Erick Lindgren's involvement interesting -- and amusing. He seemed to serve primarily as "window dressing" and "empty calories," not adding real content. His role seemed to be mainly to be there as a friend, giving Daniel someone to chat with as he watched his students play. Like Daniel, Erick is pleasant to watch and hear -- and he certainly is a successful pro -- but here, his contribution was mostly just to smooth things along. I wonder how much he got paid for that.llou

I bought the DVD and I really liked it.thanks for the discount, but maybe you could have had a canadian distributor for your home country... 8) Thanks again, and thanks for the chip set, I made the final table for seat #2, but got busted when my 99 got beat by a jack on the river, (AJ)JackTheCat :club: aka Thumper99

I sent a friend of mine a dvd for Christmas and it took 8 weeks to get through customs. :cry: Very nice dvd and though it's not in wide screen. Funny how you notice the few errors in editing like the 2 foot high box that Daniel was standing on in the 3rd section of the dvd. Or in the 2nd section how the woman bets 600 in green chips but the over head camera shows the dealer sliding in 600 in black chips. Or that fact there was no camera hole on the table for a cam to see the person's hold cards. Would have liked to see more animation in the bonus section rather then just reading the plan old text, but over all it's a very nicely done dvd. Thanks Daniel 8)
When I called the number, it didn't ask for a postal code, just a zip code so I sent it to my aunt's house in mich. Cool how you picked up the little mistakes in the video, like when I read a book and see the spelling mistakes because all they use is spellcheck..I did like the fact that he had people of different genders and races and heights in his video. (could that one guy be any taller?)JackTheCat :club: It's all good!

I ordered my dvd whe it first came out but didn't get it yet. I used regular shipping. I called the phone number and spoke with someone last week and they said it was sent out Jan 31st. I live in PA and it doesn't take two weeks to get something from the west coast. I have another call in today so we will see what happens. Hopefully I will get it soon.

Got my copy yesterday, only took a few days to get here. I watched the first section (beginners) last night. Great production. I like the fact that though it is scripted, it doesn't look too scripted. I'm pleased with it so far.

I called the 800 number to order, i get the following recorded error message.error 627primary & secondary application urls could not be located ?I called the 800 number posted by FCP info and got a recording asking me to leave contact info and they will gt back to me.They just called and I ordered over the phone, they have the disk on back order and will not be available untill next week, and then 2 -3 weeks for delivery.