my new instructional dvd with mtv is coming out!

Hello FCP Community, it's me Daniel. You may have read about me filming an instructional DVD with MTV at Wynn Las Vegas in my blog last fall and after much editing and post production work it is all set to hit the shelves in March with a purchase price of $29.99.As part of my deal with MTV, they agreed to give my fellow FCP'ers an early opportunity to purchase the DVD and SAVE $10. I'm proud of this DVD and believe it is a good value- it is over 90 minutes in length and sets out solid strategies for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced players. It isn't just me sitting at a table talking; it's much more interactive and easy to watch.We set up a special phone number 1-800-531-7929 where you can purchase the DVD for $19.99 (plus S&H). You can also see the DVD at http://shop.mtv.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=4046963 but you can't get the $10 off unless you call the phone number (and hear a cheesy message from me) since this offer is only for FCP'ers. If you are interested, here are the details:main2052055xe.jpgA MTV and Full Contact Poker Exclusive! Call 1-800-531-7929 to order now and SAVE $10 on Daniel's very first DVD Learn to Win at Texas Hold'em with Daniel Negreanu.This 90 minute plus DVD is packed with Daniel's secrets guaranteed to improve your game and give you more confidence at the tables to play like a pro. In the DVD, one BEGINNER, one INTERMEDIATE, and one ADVANCED player have been plucked from obscurity to train under the guidance of Kid Poker himself, Daniel Negreanu, the reigning World Poker Tour Player of the Year, the 2004 Card Player Magazine Player of the Year and the 2004 World Series of Poker Player of the Year.As our champ says, "I can take anyone off the street and take their game to the next level in just a few days!" Bonus features include;· Personal advice from the pro· Tournament vs. Live Play· Chip shuffling· A pull out poker dictionary· And a Texas Hold'em cheat sheetEach player's lesson plan has been told in an easy to follow format and the easy access to tips makes it fast and simple to play all of the tips in chronological order, or review only the specific tips you're interested in practicing. It's the perfect tool to take any player to the next level and beyond.Daniel's integrated approach to Texas Hold'em has earned him recognition, awards and many, many poker pots. Get his DVD to work for you today! Ships in 2-5 days. 3 complete programs now on 1 DVD!! Call 1-800-531-7929 to order now and SAVE $10 on Daniel's very first DVD Learn to Win at Texas Hold'em with Daniel Negreanu.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my best Cartman impression...SWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!

Ummm. Your link takes you to a page that says:There is a problem with what was submitted: 1. The product specified does not exist. Oops :roll:

Hello FCP Community, it’s me Daniel. You may have read about me filming an instructional DVD with MTV at Wynn Las Vegas in my blog last fall and after much editing and post production work it is all set to hit the shelves in March with a purchase price of $29.99.As part of my deal with MTV, they agreed to give my fellow FCP’ers an early opportunity to purchase the DVD and SAVE $10. I’m proud of this DVD and believe it is a good value- it is over 90 minutes in length and sets out solid strategies for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced players. It isn’t just me sitting at a table talking; it’s much more interactive and easy to watch.We set up a special phone number 1-800-531-7929 where you can purchase the DVD for $19.99 (plus S&H). You can also see the DVD at http://shop.mtv.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=4046963, but you can’t get the $10 off unless you call the phone number (and hear a cheesy message from me) since this offer is only for FCP’ers. If you are interested, here are the details:A MTV and Full Contact Poker Exclusive! Call 1-800-531-7929 to order now and SAVE $10 on Daniel’s very first DVD “Learn to Win at Texas Hold'em with Daniel Negreanu.”This 90 minute plus DVD is packed with Daniel’s secrets guaranteed to improve your game and give you more confidence at the tables to play like a pro. In the DVD, one BEGINNER, one INTERMEDIATE, and one ADVANCED player have been plucked from obscurity to train under the guidance of Kid Poker himself, Daniel Negreanu, the reigning World Poker Tour Player of the Year, the 2004 Card Player Magazine Player of the Year and the 2004 World Series of Poker Player of the Year.As our champ says, "I can take anyone off the street and take their game to the next level in just a few days!" Bonus features include;· Personal advice from the pro· Tournament vs. Live Play· Chip shuffling· A pull out poker dictionary· And a Texas Hold’em cheat sheetEach player’s lesson plan has been told in an easy to follow format and the easy access to tips makes it fast and simple to play all of the tips in chronological order, or review only the specific tips you’re interested in practicing. It’s the perfect tool to take any player to the next level and beyond.Daniel’s integrated approach to Texas Hold ‘em has earned him recognition, awards and many, many poker pots. Get his DVD to work for you today! Ships in 2-5 days. 3 complete programs now on 1 DVD!! Call 1-800-531-7929 to order now and SAVE $10 on Daniel’s very first DVD “Learn to Win at Texas Hold'em with Daniel Negreanu.”

Ordered 2, one for me and one to sweeten our regular Thursday Poker Night freeze out pot. Looking forward to it, especially the handy Poker Dictionary, I want to find out the root of the word Krablar.And you were right...Cheesy, but not too cheesy.

Balloon Guy:How much was shipping???Thanks,Jeff

Ordered 2, one for me and one to sweeten our regular Thursday Poker Night freeze out pot. Looking forward to it, especially the handy Poker Dictionary, I want to find out the root of the word Krablar.And you were right...Cheesy, but not too cheesy.
Ummm. Your link takes you to a page that says:There is a problem with what was submitted: 1. The product specified does not exist. Oops :roll:
Hello FCP Community, it’s me Daniel. You may have read about me filming an instructional DVD with MTV at Wynn Las Vegas in my blog last fall and after much editing and post production work it is all set to hit the shelves in March with a purchase price of $29.99.As part of my deal with MTV, they agreed to give my fellow FCP’ers an early opportunity to purchase the DVD and SAVE $10. I’m proud of this DVD and believe it is a good value- it is over 90 minutes in length and sets out solid strategies for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced players. It isn’t just me sitting at a table talking; it’s much more interactive and easy to watch.We set up a special phone number 1-800-531-7929 where you can purchase the DVD for $19.99 (plus S&H). You can also see the DVD at http://shop.mtv.com/viewproduct.htm?productId=4046963, but you can’t get the $10 off unless you call the phone number (and hear a cheesy message from me) since this offer is only for FCP’ers. If you are interested, here are the details:A MTV and Full Contact Poker Exclusive! Call 1-800-531-7929 to order now and SAVE $10 on Daniel’s very first DVD “Learn to Win at Texas Hold'em with Daniel Negreanu.”This 90 minute plus DVD is packed with Daniel’s secrets guaranteed to improve your game and give you more confidence at the tables to play like a pro. In the DVD, one BEGINNER, one INTERMEDIATE, and one ADVANCED player have been plucked from obscurity to train under the guidance of Kid Poker himself, Daniel Negreanu, the reigning World Poker Tour Player of the Year, the 2004 Card Player Magazine Player of the Year and the 2004 World Series of Poker Player of the Year.As our champ says, "I can take anyone off the street and take their game to the next level in just a few days!" Bonus features include;· Personal advice from the pro· Tournament vs. Live Play· Chip shuffling· A pull out poker dictionary· And a Texas Hold’em cheat sheetEach player’s lesson plan has been told in an easy to follow format and the easy access to tips makes it fast and simple to play all of the tips in chronological order, or review only the specific tips you’re interested in practicing. It’s the perfect tool to take any player to the next level and beyond.Daniel’s integrated approach to Texas Hold ‘em has earned him recognition, awards and many, many poker pots. Get his DVD to work for you today! Ships in 2-5 days. 3 complete programs now on 1 DVD!! Call 1-800-531-7929 to order now and SAVE $10 on Daniel’s very first DVD “Learn to Win at Texas Hold'em with Daniel Negreanu.”
Take the comma out from the end of the address and it works.
Balloon Guy:How much was shipping???Thanks,Jeff
I think $5.95 then $2.95 for 2ndMy total bill was like $41That's for 2 DVDs. The second one was only $16.99, but I have to wash DN's car for a week. Hope it's the Lexus, the truck takes too much time and the bed is always full of veggie burger wrappers.

Thanks, Daniel! Is there some good stuff in it for people who have read all the books and watched say both of Howard Lederer's DVDs on No Limit Hold'em (Secrets and More Secrets), or is it for the player new to Hold'em? How intermediate or advanced are the tips in the intermediate and advanced sections? Thanks for treating us at FCP so well :club: 8)

Ordered mine last week.Already got it.Already watched it.It's pretty good. Covers things not found in other poker DVD's.

OK, just ordered 2 - here is the price breakdownFirst DVD - $19.99Regular shipping on 1st DVD - $4.99Second DVD - $16.99Regular shipping on 2nd DVD - $2.99Regular order shipping is 4-6 weeks (that is where the "March" comes in)Priority order shipping is 2-5 days with a "priority fee" of $5.99My total for 2 DVDs plus priority order was $50.95Hope this answers some questions. :-)

so it doesnt come out until march right? how long will the 10 dollar off number be up for?
It's out now.I ordered mine on Thursday the 19th and received it the following Tuesday the 24th.The price was $19.99 and shipping was $5.99
so it doesnt come out until march right? how long will the 10 dollar off number be up for?
As part of my deal with MTV, they agreed to give my fellow FCP'ers an early opportunity to purchase the DVD and SAVE $10. I'm proud of this DVD and believe it is a good value- it is over 90 minutes in length and sets out solid strategies for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced players. It isn't just me sitting at a table talking; it's much more interactive and easy to watch.

i wonder how good this is. By that I mean how "advanced" his advanced advice is. Like Howard lederer has that advanced dvd that was good when I first started playing but now it puts me to sleep. I just hope it isnt like Hellmuths crap.