dn's wsop circut tunica final table results!

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hand 34 - Daniel Negreanu has the button in seat 2, he raises to $30,000, Markholt reraises to $110,000, and Negreanu folds. Markholt takes the pot. He musta only had KK that hand :club:

It seems like an all-in fest now.My theory is the combination of players not wanting to get in a hand with Daniel post-flop, and the large blind structure for wsop final tables.
fyp
What is fyp? Yet another inside joke that I don't get.
fixed your postsaracasm warningand turn pro Make Millions are on the exam in order to be officially accepted into FCP.gl (good luck) :club: :wink:
It seems like an all-in fest now.My theory is the combination of players not wanting to get in a hand with Daniel post-flop, and the large blind structure for wsop final tables.
fyp
What is fyp? Yet another inside joke that I don't get.
fixed your post.
fixed your postsaracasm warningand turn pro Make Millions are on the exam in order to be officially accepted into FCP.gl (good luck) :club: :wink:
YSAPALYSSCKY is the final exam

Another all in!Hand 36 - Bryant King has the button in seat 6, and Lamkin moves all in under the gun, winning the blinds and antes.

Friday, 27th of January 2006 04:58 PMHand 37-Kia Mohajeri moves all-in, all fold.Hand 36-Brian Lamkin moves all-in under the gun, all fold.Hand 35-Bryant King and Brandon Adams in the blinds, Bryant limps, Brandon raises, Bryant folds.

I am starting to think this Daniel Negreanu guy is a pretty good poker player I wonder why I never herd of him before he just came from out of nowhere he might just be the next big thing
He's one of those "TV players". Got lucky in a few tournaments a year ago. He'll never amount to anything.
I am starting to think this Daniel Negreanu guy is a pretty good poker player I wonder why I never herd of him before he just came from out of nowhere he might just be the next big thing
He's one of those "TV players". Got lucky in a few tournaments a year ago. He'll never amount to anything.
hes also the #2 all time money winner behind joe hachem who won 1 tournament but yeah hes ok
You suck at poker and life? I dont come to the general forum much, what is the rest?

Did anyone listen to the interview with DN on pokerwire?I got a good laugh1st. at the stupid interviewer and 2nd on DNs respnse

You suck at poker and life? I dont come to the general forum much, what is the rest?
You should seriously consider killing yourself.

Final Day/Final TablePlace Poker Player Chip Count1 Daniel Negreanu $ 1,250,0002 Lee Markholt $ 275,0003 Bryant King $ 250,0004 Kia Mohajeri $ 250,0005 Brandon Adams $ 200,0006 Brian Lamkin $ 100,000Hand 39-Brandon Adams raises, Daniel reraises and takes the pot.Hand 38-Raise to 50K by Kia Mohajeri, Daniel in the BB calls. Flop 776, Kia moves all-in after Daniel's check and takes it down.

You suck at poker and life, you should seriously consider killing yourself. What do I win?
I'm gonna guess "You suck at poker and life you should seriously consider killing yourself
Pretty good.... keep going...

Only up $1,000,000 I think he said really step it up and take some risks. I mean Mike Matasow loses $1,000,000 in minutes.