dn's wsop circut tunica final table results!

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hand 107 - Bryant King has the button in seat 6, Mohajeri moves all in for $63,000 from the small blind, and Negreanu calls with Ks-2c. Mohajeri shows Qc-7c, and he'll need to improve to stay alive. (Bryant King says he folded Q-2, stealing an out from each of them.) The flop comes As-Ah-Jh, and Negreanu is still in the lead. The turn card is the 2d, giving Negreanu a pair. Mohajeri still needs a queen or a seven to stay alive. The river card is -- the 7s! Kia Mohajeri makes a pair of sevens on the river to stay alive and double up. :club:

Bryant King Wins a Big Pot Against Daniel Negreanu Log: Hand 108 - Kia Mohajeri has the button in seat 8, Negreanu raises to $45,000 from the small blind, and King calls from the big blind. The flop comes Jc-5c-3s, Negreanu bets $60,000, King raises to $140,000, and Negreanu quickly calls. The turn card is the 6d, Negreanu checks, King bets $100,000, and Negreanu calls. The river card is the Ah, and both players check. King shows Q-J (pair of jacks), and Negreanu mucks. Bryant King wins the pot Date / Time: 2006-01-27 19:52:00 Title: Updated Chip Counts Log: Here are updated chip counts for the final table: 1. Daniel Negreanu - $1,400,000 (seat 2) 2. Bryant King - $882,000 (seat 6) 3. Kia Mohajeri - $128,000 (seat 8)

Place Poker Player Chip Count 1 Daniel Negreanu $ 1,400,000 2 Bryant King $ 882,000 3 Kia Mohajeri $ 128,000

Wow, Bryant King has made a big comeback if those chipcounts on Cardplayer are true. I knew this would be a classic heads-up DN vs BK matchup. It seems like every 10g tournament I follow, Bryant King is at the final table, yes even more than Chad Brown, lol. I still can't picture him in my head though.

Hand 109 - Daniel Negreanu has the button in seat 2, and he raises to win the blinds and antes. Hand 110 - Bryant King has the button in seat 6, he raises to $50,000, and Negreanu calls. The flop comes Ah-Js-8h, Negreanu checks, King bets $100,000, and Negreanu calls. The turn card is the 6c, Negreanu checks, and King checks behind him. The river card is the Qs, and they check again. Negreanu shows Jh-x (pair of jacks), and King shows 10-8 (pair of eights). Daniel Negreanu wins the pot.

Kia Mohajeri Eliminated in 3rd Place ($228,950) Log: Hand 111 - Kia Mohajeri has the button in seat 8, and he moves all in for $100,000. Negreanu reraises to $200,000, and King quickly folds. Mohajeri shows Kc-Jd, but Negreanu dominates him with Ah-Jc. Mohajeri needs to improve to survive. The flop comes 10c-9s-8c, which gives both players an open-ended straight draw which would force a chop. The turn card is the 2d, and Mohajeri needs a seven, a queen, or a king on the river to survive. The river card is the 10h, and Kia Mohajeri is eliminated in third place, earning $228,950. There will be a short break before heads-up play begins. HERE WE GO

Kia is not being involved in any pots. All-in or nothing. Bryant is staying aggresive so maybe Kia thinks he can squeak into 3rd, I'm sure the money difference would be huge for him.
You mean 2nd. 2nd vs 3rd is around 190K. That difference is pretty big for pretty much everyone.

Kia Mohajeri pushed in for 100k and Daniel Negreanu raised to 200k. King folded and the players showed:Kia Mohajeri [K♣][J♦]Daniel Negreanu [A♥][J♣]The board came [10♣][9♠][8♣][2♦][10♥] and Kia Mohajeri went home in 3rd place with $228,950.

I don't know if I am up to this. I can't believe how nerve-racking it is to rail-bird someone when you have to wait for people to post hands.

Place Poker Player Chip Count 1 Daniel Negreanu $ 1,700,000 2 Bryant King $ 730,000