dn's wsop circut tunica final table results!

Pockerwire:Negreanu increases his leadDaniel Negreanu raised to 40k from the button, Bryant King called from the small blind, Kia Mohajeri called from the big blind, and the flop came [10♣][9♣][4♠]. All three players checked and the turn came [9♠]. King checked, Mohajeri bet 70k, and Negreanu raised to 190k. Both King and Mohajeri folded and Negreanu took the pot.
Good News and Bad NewsGood News: Daniel won a big potBad News: Patty beat me to the punch
  • Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cardplayer: He is just cleaning up!Winning like 5 hands in a row here.Hand 94 - Daniel Negreanu has the button in seat 2, Negreanu raises to $40,000, King calls from the small blind, and Mohajeri calls from the big blind. The flop comes 10c-9c-4s, King checks, Mohajeri checks, and Negreanu checks as well. The turn card is the 9s, King checks, Mohajeri bets $70,000, Negreanu raises to $190,000, King folds, and Mohajeri studies Daniel as he considers the situation for a few minutes. Mohajeri counts out $120,000 in chips, thinks a bit more, and then folds. Daniel Negreanu picks up the pot. Hand 95 - Bryant King has the button in seat 6, Mohajeri limps for $16,000 from the small blind, and Negreanu checks his option. The flop comes Kd-Jc-9d, and both players check. The turn card is the Jc, and they check again. The river card is the 5d, and they check again. Mohajeri shows seven high, and Negreanu shows ten high to win the pot. After the hand, Bryant King says he folded 4-2 -- Negreanu had the best hand all around.

Pockerwire:Negreanu increases his leadDaniel Negreanu raised to 40k from the button, Bryant King called from the small blind, Kia Mohajeri called from the big blind, and the flop came [10♣][9♣][4♠]. All three players checked and the turn came [9♠]. King checked, Mohajeri bet 70k, and Negreanu raised to 190k. Both King and Mohajeri folded and Negreanu took the pot.
Good News and Bad NewsGood News: Daniel won a big potBad News: Patty beat me to the punch
lol. I don't want you making me look bad here?! :wink:
lol. I don't want you making me look bad here?! :wink:
:club::D

If DN can knock out any of the other two players remaining, he'd have one hell of a stack to play with, and well... I don't think any of the other two stand a chance against DN heads up with a huge chip leadlets go kid

If DN can knock out any of the other two players remaining, he'd have one hell of a stack to play with, and well... I don't think any of the other two stand a chance against DN heads up with a huge chip leadlets go kid
Like he doesn't already? Plus, if Daniel was the short stack right now, i'd still really really like his chances.

Negreanu takes a monsterDaniel Negreanu raised to 40k from the button, Bryant King re-raised an additional 200k from the small blind, and Negreanu called. The flop came [Q♥][4♦][3♣] and King bet 200k. Negreanu pushed in and King called all in for 504k. King folded [A][K] and Negreanu showed pocket [6]'s.

Daniel Negreanu Takes a Big Pot from Bryant King Log: Hand 100 - Daniel Negreanu has the button in seat 2, he raises to $40,000, King reraises to $240,000, and Negreanu calls. The flop comes Qh-4d-3c, King bets $200,000, and Negreanu asks how much he has left. (King has $504,000 behind.) Negreanu says, "I'm gonna raise," and he puts King all in for $504,000. Now King stops to think, wondering what he got himself into. King thinks for a few minutes before folding A-K. Negreanu shows pocket sixes as he collects the pot. The crowd cheers as Daniel Negreanu picks up even more chips.

Negreanu takes a monsterDaniel Negreanu raised to 40k from the button, Bryant King re-raised an additional 200k from the small blind, and Negreanu called. The flop came [Q♥][4♦][3♣] and King bet 200k. Negreanu pushed in and King called all in for 504k. King folded [A][K] and Negreanu showed pocket [6]'s.
:?
Daniel Negreanu Takes a Big Pot from Bryant King  Log: Hand 100 - Daniel Negreanu has the button in seat 2, he raises to $40,000, King reraises to $240,000, and Negreanu calls. The flop comes Qh-4d-3c, King bets $200,000, and Negreanu asks how much he has left. (King has $504,000 behind.) Negreanu says, "I'm gonna raise," and he puts King all in for $504,000. Now King stops to think, wondering what he got himself into.  King thinks for a few minutes before folding A-K. Negreanu shows pocket sixes as he collects the pot. The crowd cheers as Daniel Negreanu picks up even more chips.
WOW, Daniels reads are uncanny. He is really on today. Hes made some calls and raises that nobody in the world could make. Great Job Daniel, keep up the great work. Oh yeah and DANIEL PWNS POKER!

Daniel is so firmly in control, it will take a miracle for him not to win this tournament. King got hsi chips from 400k to 1mil, but Daniel cut his stack in half. The play with 6-6 might have been the biggest hand of the night for Daniel's victory soon to be.

wow, Daniel has about 75% of the chips with 3 people left. He has to be careful hear about doubling someone up like King, but it looks all gravy. Man when I have gut feelings, they are always correct 80% of the time.
66% of the time, it works 100% of the time.