dn's wsop circut tunica final table results!

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO DANIEL...you deserve it buddy!
i wanna up my post count like gk.+1
Comma, such a wonderful, exciting, and even suspensful, gramatical punctuation.
:? I think there sould only be 2 commas in that sentence, but I digress.You spelled "grammatical" and "suspenseful" wrong.But we still love you. :club:
My response:I was just trying to be funny, I'm really not a "good" writer at all, I cheated almost all my spelling tests in high school, and, I actaully bought my final essay to graduate high school.But I love you too. (Notice the use of 'but' in the biginning of the sentance)
Daniel said he had two outs, so probably KK or another pocket pair. An overplayed pocket pair.
A6 or A4 would've left him with 2 outs as well. Kings sounds more likely though. He called a big re-raise pre-flop and maybe he thought he was good when Daniel checked the Ace flop.
It seems like an all-in fest now.My theory is the combination of not wanting to get in a hand with Daniel post-flop, and the large blind structure for WPT final tables.
Your theory might be interesting if it were a WPT event.
It seems like an all-in fest now.My theory is the combination of players not wanting to get in a hand with Daniel post-flop, and the large blind structure for WPT final tables.
This isn't the WPT, it is a WSOP circuit event.The blinds aren't THAT high compared to the stacks.
It seems like an all-in fest now.My theory is the combination of players not wanting to get in a hand with Daniel post-flop, and the large blind structure for WPT final tables.
This isn't a WPT final table, it's the WSOP circuit so it actually has a sane final table structure.Zara

Besides Markholt who from what i have read is a pretty good player, who else would want to even be in a pot with Daniel at this point. I mean he is on fire in the tournament. Its going to be a lot of fun to watch this go down.

WSOP?

Hand 32-Lee Markholt raises Bryant King and Daniel call. A 3 9 flop; 60K from Lee, call from Bryant, Daniel folds. Turn 5 Lee is all-in for 136K, Bryant is growlin' & snarlin' & asniffin' the air----he calls! Bryant has J T , Lee has AK for a pair of Aces, Bryant needs a club on the river but no club. And Lee Markholt doubles up to about 300K.Trying to be impartial right now is not easy, there are four players at this final table in deep trouble and they are all hoping to find some cards to slow Daniel Negreneau down.Hand 31-Raise from Daniel Negreanu, rereaise all-in from Lee Markholt for 149K more, Daniel lays it down.Drinks and decaf tea have arrived at the final table.Hand 30-Brandon Adams moves all-in from the SB after a 12K on the button from Bryant King, the all-in is 143K, Bryant lays down a solid pair of deuces.

This is WSOP circuit sir, not WPT. Looks to me like there's plenty of room for play. 400K average stack with 24K in the pot preflop... average "M" of like 17... pretty good still.

Friday, 27th of January 2006 04:53 PMHand 34-Daniel makes it 30K on the button; Lee Markholt reraises to 110K total; Lee is playing back at the monster stack and Daniel lays it down.Hand 33-Daniel and Lee to the flop, Daniel bets, Lee folds.

It seems like an all-in fest now.My theory is the combination of players not wanting to get in a hand with Daniel post-flop, and the large blind structure for wsop final tables.
fyp
What is fyp? Yet another inside joke that I don't get.
Its a WSOP circuit event not wpt event. Also the blinds arent that big.6k and 12k. The fact that dn is in such a dominant chip position is going to mean there are more short stacks.