fcp poker room glitch...

i was playing on fullcontact poker...and was transfering money from my cash account to my poker account..and a weird thing happened...i transferred 300 dollars to my poker account and i got a error message but they credited my cash account another 300...so now i had 600...so i did it again and they did it again...now i had 1200...i did it again and they didnt again...now i had 2400.. they were not letting me transfer money into my poker account but kept doubling my cash account.... i kept doing this and eventually had over 100,000.... so i tried to tranfer 5k into my poker account 20 minutes later and it went through this time...i did this until i had about 50k in my poker account...i guess thye fixed it and i was able to tranfer money to my poker account...now....my question is......WHO WOULD PLAY WITH THIS MONEY AND WHO WOULD REPORT IT TO FCP? would you take 25k and try 50-100 nl for a hour?this story is true....

You only got that much. I was able to get a little of $500K into my account before they caught on. I even cashed it out and they paid me! Idiots I tell you.
i can prove this is real
so can I...he gave me a ride in his new car the other day.F40.jpg
You only got that much. I was able to get a little of $500K into my account before they caught on. I even cashed it out and they paid me! Idiots I tell you.
i can prove this is real
they froze my account next day..no money was taken out...everything got settled in a fair manner...
i can prove this is real
they froze my account next day..no money was taken out...everything got settled in a fair manner...
Tell us - what exactly would be fair after you tried to rip them off? Fair would be giving you your initial money back and then kicking you off the site. Are you now going to tell us they gave you more money than you started with because you tried to rip them off?

Tell us - what exactly would be fair after you tried to rip them off? Fair would be giving you your initial money back and then kicking you off the site. Are you now going to tell us they gave you more money than you started with because you tried to rip them off?so you are saying you would not play with the money they gave you?

WTF??so let me get this straight, You did all this, finally got the money into your poker account... then what???did you or did you not play wit hthe cash?, did they catch on, or did u report it??this is alot like something that happend to my friend a few years back, his work payed him 50k in 1 paycheck that was deposited diretcly into his account.it was a huge error obviously, but they knew there was a problem, and if he ever did try to spend that cash, even if it was the companies fault, he would of got screwed and would owe every single cent he spent

WTF??so let me get this straight, You did all this, finally got the money into your poker account... then what???did you or did you not play wit hthe cash?, did they catch on, or did u report it??this is alot like something that happend to my friend a few years back, his work payed him 50k in 1 paycheck that was deposited diretcly into his account.it was a huge error obviously, but they knew there was a problem, and if he ever did try to spend that cash, even if it was the companies fault, he would of got screwed and would owe every single cent he spent
i think this was a little different...he would have gotten fired from his job if he took the money....before i say what i did...what would YOU GUYS do ..play or report...

I believe I would report it honestly. I have had things like this on checks at work and reported it. I really would call someone and settle it. I know full contact probably would reward me in some way and if I did not tell them I would pay it back in some way that would make the whole thing not worth the 50k. KARMA BABY!!!!

Hello XXXXThank you for your patience while I awaited for an update on your account status at FullContactPoker.com. On December 18 FullContactPoker.com experienced a small technical error. As a result, your account was able to receive funds credited to your account.Thank you for playing at FullConactPoker.com and for your understanding on this matter.Regards,XXXXXXFullContactPoker.comcharterhelp@fullcontactpoker.comPhone: 1-877-797-3365email i got from them after they froze my account

stealing is illegal and wrong. telling people that you tried to steal from the site is one of the most retarded things ive seen anyone do in a very long time. i cannot believe they still let you play on the site.