nwp is crazy

I just checked out the link of the redpills NWP post... on about page 3 beans n icewater gets ruthless on those guys... its freakin hilarious, since its so out of his character. check it out.
Yea guys...I was DRUNK..... DRUNK I say...I attended a social event earlier that evening (AA's Toys for Tots) and tossed back a few after the meeting at the Las Vegas Club... (between 12-15 Coronas and several mixes)I had set up an account there a long time ago due to a plea from Marion Sauce and recieved the same treatment... (undo flaming and rudeness along with a few death-threats)If you guys dont mind, I'd rather stay here and be the crazy guy....There is too much competition over there
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dandruff and Neverwin are uber dork douchebags...and they flame DN.edit-  "they" is referring to the six posters over at NWP.
Neverwin got pwned by Matusow during the main event this summer, I forgot the exact hand but I read an article about it. It was pretty funny.
How do you all let posts like these go by unflamed....you are too nice..
I remember you. You are on of the ones that runs DN down all the time.You ever think about moving on buddy???
Plz explain....
I remember you. You are on of the ones that runs DN down all the time.You ever think about moving on buddy???
Plz explain....
No, dude, it's true. All you do is run around flaming DN...I mean, I'm sure this guy has some old posts to prove it. Unless he has proof, that would be a completely idiotic statement to make. He couldn't be an idiot...could he?
Plz explain....
No, dude, it's true. All you do is run around flaming DN...I mean, I'm sure this guy has some old posts to prove it. Unless he has proof, that would be a completely idiotic statement to make. He couldn't be an idiot...could he?
Hmmm....could he??The irony is....I don't think I have ever said a bad word about DN himself. In fact quite the contrary. I just like to make fun of the fanboys, and people who think they know things about things they know nothing about.
Plz explain....
Hmmm....could he??The irony is....I don't think I have ever said a bad word about DN himself. In fact quite the contrary. I just like to make fun of the fanboys, and people who think they know things about things they know nothing about.
bpd, just let the thread die
I can't.  I love it so.
i guess nwp must be pretty special if we get a 5 page thread all about us here
Um yeah as opposed to the 5 different 5 page threads about FCP that pop up on NWP on random days.Special is one thing you could call it. :club:
I can't. I love it so.
Um yeah as opposed to the 5 different 5 page threads about FCP that pop up on NWP on random days.Special is one thing you could call it. :club:
Um...those 5 threads were started by 5 fanboys.
Dandruff and Neverwin are uber dork douchebags...and they flame DN.edit- "they" is referring to the six posters over at NWP.
Neverwin got pwned by Matusow during the main event this summer, I forgot the exact hand but I read an article about it. It was pretty funny.
How do you all let posts like these go by unflamed....you are too nice..
Plz explain....
Maybe I was wrong about you personally running down DN. At the same time running down the people that support him is the same thing.You come too a DN's site and (run the people down). That is like going too church and telling everyone in the church they are morons for believing in their faith. It does not make any difference if the people are right or wrong. Do not come into someones house and run them down. There will be consequences that will have too be paid.Man, and people wonder why the murder rate is so high.
I can't. I love it so.
Really? Cause I would have sworn all the guys calling for Miss Idaho's banning were your guys.See, I'm not talking about 1 specific day. I said random days.
I can't. I love it so.
This word, and his use of it, supports my stand on you know what.
I know but I don't know what you expect me to do about it.
Maybe I was wrong about you personally running down DN. At the same time running down the people that support him is the same thing.You come too a DN's site and (run the people down). That is like going too church and telling everyone in the church they are morons for believing in their faith. It does not make any difference if the people are right or wrong. Do not come into someones house and run them down. There will be consequences that will have too be paid.Man, and people wonder why the murder rate is so high.
a) I didn't "come" here. Ive been here. I was reading www.fullcontactpoker.com long before most of the people here were playing poker. Before Daniel won a bunch of money and had "fans". I was on the site when he was some random decent pro who wrote good/funny articles for Cardplayer.B) With a few exceptions, I havent really come here and blatantly attacked people. I have defended others, or argued with those that make silly, unjustified, or factless claims. When people who don't know what they are talking about like to make bold assertions as fact, I merely educate them. You might be surprised to find that some of your intelligent, non-fanboy members actually appreciate my posts and my thoughts.And for the record, with the exception of the occasional fanboy joke, I don't run people down because they like Daniel. I run em down because they are idiots.
I can't. I love it so.
Really? Cause I would have sworn all the guys calling for Miss Idaho's banning were your guys.See, I'm not talking about 1 specific day. I said random days.
Nobody there wants her banned. There are about 5 idiots though....ironically...that we'd all love to have banned. You might know em.
robert, there is a big difference between running down DN and running down the people who make threads asking for DN's advice on every random bad beat. If you also go over his posts here, he doesn't come here to start shit like other NWPers do. He makes a point, and that is it. Many are so quick to judge just because he posts at a site, and that shouldn't be the case
I can't. I love it so.
Nobody there wants her banned. There are about 5 idiots though....ironically...that we'd all love to have banned. You might know em.
I'm sure there's some sarcasm embedded there right?I might know 'em? I doubt it.
a) I didn't "come" here. Ive been here. I was reading www.fullcontactpoker.com long before most of the people here were playing poker. Before Daniel won a bunch of money and had "fans". I was on the site when he was some random decent pro who wrote good/funny articles for Cardplayer.B) With a few exceptions, I havent really come here and blatantly attacked people. I have defended others, or argued with those that make silly, unjustified, or factless claims. When people who don't know what they are talking about like to make bold assertions as fact, I merely educate them. You might be surprised to find that some of your intelligent, non-fanboy members actually appreciate my posts and my thoughts.And for the record, with the exception of the occasional fanboy joke, I don't run people down because they like Daniel. I run em down because they are idiots.
Well, if what you say is truthful. I can not argue with that. I have a problem with people running down someone that supports DN all the way.Remember DN is their hero. Nothing wrong with that. Remember there is a lot of younger poster's here that really look up to DN.I guess that is what I am saying. :club:
I can't.  I love it so.
I'm sure there's some sarcasm embedded there right?I might know 'em? I doubt it.
No sarcasm. We like her.And Im sure you know Vachte, Longshanks, the Pill guy, KowboyPoop, etc. You can have them back anytime...
I can't.  I love it so.
No sarcasm. We like her.And Im sure you know Vachte, Longshanks, the Pill guy, KowboyPoop, etc. You can have them back anytime...
No I meant sarcasm in saying I might know them thereby implying I am one of them.Nevermind. Appears I was way off base there.And no thanks. If those idiots have found their way over there you deal with them a while. God knows we had to for long enough.*edited to fix quoting cause apparently ISAQ
Well, if what you say is truthful. I can not argue with that. I have a problem with people running down someone that supports DN all the way.Remember DN is their hero. Nothing wrong with that.  Remember there is a lot of younger poster's here that really look up to DN.I guess that is what I am saying. :club:
I get your point. I have never gone after that type of poster.
if you dont like it then stay here with all the DN fanboys, you are not wanted there.if you guys all think nwp sucks then how come so many people from fcp are moving to nwp and almost no one is moving the other way?
Go with them. Stay at NWP.

First off....StrippersNBlow really seems like my kinda guy.. and from StL...hes got 4 things workin fer him now...I wade through the cluster-fuck that is NWP pretty much everyday.. our boy scotty here gets torched prolly on a daily basis but he's got so so so much NWP jizzum in his tummy that he's gotta defend the johns that consistently rip him into shreds...NWP prides itself on being nothing but a shit ton of classeless douches (i.e. weiss, felon, cmoney, cashballa) On that note it is usually pretty fucking hilarious and i enjoy reading most of the bullshit that the place generates....oh ohSFO