party 200+15 offer

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a shame. So right now I can get 125 or 100 and 30% or 50 and 50% or 30 and 60%. Who's the best player not going to the aquarium?
me but Im not offering money. best offer you got is 100 30%. I dont know who made it though.
Ok, I hate to do this. But I just got off the phone with my gf. We will be going to the Shedd Aquarium during the time of this tournament, so I cant make it. Sorry man, I would take up Turd on his offer, and gl.You probably didnt want me playing anyway because Party Poker's RNG has something locked into the system against me winning critical coin flips.
pussy whipped mofo..lol j/k broId fold preflop personally

the problem for the op is that anyone good enough to play in this who has a realistic chance of going deep wouldn't give up more than 10% of their profits.

There are so many things that can go so wrong with this setup. You would be best off getting back ASAP and hoping the blinds haven't eaten you. Or, just give the account up to who you feel is the best player and ask for half of any winnings. Good luck.

the problem for the op is that anyone good enough to play in this who has a realistic chance of going deep wouldn't give up more than 10% of their profits.
have you ever played a party tourney? no one really has a realistic chance of going deep. Some people just have a better chance than others. thats why people are jumping on the opportunity to get in there for free. At first I said I'd just buy in, but I then realized why would I buy in if I could play the stars tourney that offers the same prize and has a better structure. even better, Id pay for the UB tourney where I actually HAVE A SHOT.Id play this for free though.

ya I've cashed in the 500k guaranteed twice and the 750 once.The same guys go deep consistently, it takes luck to make the final table for sure, but skill will take you deep. People like legggggy, Johnny Bax, imSoLucky, SamENole, JJprodigy etc. would spit at you if you tried to suggest that to save them $100 they give up any percentage of their winnings.

What if there's tons of money because it's during the superbowl. 500000/215 is 23??. Are 2300 people gonna play during the superbowl? Maybe I'll skip my friends party and play next week. Ok, so 125 cash from a guy who emailed me, 100 and 30% from turd ferguson who I guess has a better shot than most, or 50/50 from goose, or 50% from spademan. I don't know what to do.

What if there's tons of money because it's during the superbowl.  500000/215 is 23??.  Are 2300 people gonna play during the superbowl?  Maybe I'll skip my friends party and play next week.  Ok, so 125 cash from a guy who emailed me, 100 and 30% from turd ferguson who I guess has a better shot than most, or 50/50 from goose, or 50% from spademan.  I don't know what to do.
100& 30% is by far the best off you have.
What if there's tons of money because it's during the superbowl.  500000/215 is 23??.  Are 2300 people gonna play during the superbowl?  Maybe I'll skip my friends party and play next week.  Ok, so 125 cash from a guy who emailed me, 100 and 30% from turd ferguson who I guess has a better shot than most, or 50/50 from goose, or 50% from spademan.  I don't know what to do.
its actually 500000/200, the 15 juice doesnt count.so they need 2500, which theyll likely get. they went over on christmas day. although i suppose the super bowl is christmas for most of us degenerates.