party 200+15 offer

If I cash for more than $300, my $20 + 60% of cash is better than $50 +50% of cash. You don't get more money upfront, but if I do well and cash, you will get much more $ than you would with a $50 +50%.
Fine, Ill ofer $30+60% of cash. How you like that?
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if Vatche wants to be a good pal and pay what it's worth, that's the best offer. Is PartyPsux the best player making a % offer? He sent me a private message. I'm an honest guy, I'm not gonna try to steal your winnings, we can cash it out and send you the money. I know that's what everyone would say, but it's the best I got. <-----Bad English

If I cash for more than $300, my $20 + 60% of cash is better than $50 +50% of cash. You don't get more money upfront, but if I do well and cash, you will get much more $ than you would with a $50 +50%.
Fine, Ill ofer $30+60% of cash. How you like that?
Crap.
Well if Vatche wants to be a good pal and pay what it's worth, that's the best offer. Is PartyPsux the best player making a % offer? He sent me a private message. I'm an honest guy, I'm not gonna try to steal your winnings, we can cash it out and send you the money. I know that's what everyone would say, but it's the best I got. <-----Bad English
Jdepa is good, and he's offering money, hadnt seen that. I'd rather buy in than pay+work+split winnings though. Just imo.edit, by Jdepa I meant Hoosiers
Grammar Police is a union operation. Please refrain from correcting yourself. Times are tough, and we could use the work.
I would be suprised if Vatche was serious...why pay 216 to enter a 215 tournament...

OP. Vatche can't possibly be serious, he could buy-in for the amount he's talking about. You should take HoosierAlum's offer, it's likely the best you're gonna get from the best player to make an offer. He's a strong player, I think a pro and he's offering you decent money plus a solid percentage of winnings. That's the offer I'd take if I were you. In fact, if I were to win a seat in this tournament I'd probably rather take that offer than play it myself as my EV would probably be a little higher.Good Luck.

Ok, I hate to do this. But I just got off the phone with my gf. We will be going to the Shedd Aquarium during the time of this tournament, so I cant make it. Sorry man, I would take up Turd on his offer, and gl.You probably didnt want me playing anyway because Party Poker's RNG has something locked into the system against me winning critical coin flips.