negreanu being negreanu

Negreanu is Proud of His Kings, Even Without Any ActionLog: Brandon Adams raises to $8,000, and Daniel Negreanu reraises to $20,000. Adams folds, and once the pot is pushed to Negreanu, he says, "Should I show or not show? Aw, I'm too proud of 'em." Negreanu flips over pocket kings, and he's clearly in a good mood at the start of day three.CMON DANNY TAKE IT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Date / Time: 2006-01-26 10:55:00Title: Bruce Sturgeon Eliminated in 26th PlaceLog: Daniel Negreanu raises to $5,000, Bruce Sturgeon reraises all in, and Negreanu calls with Ac-Ks. Sturgeon shows Ad-4c, and he's dominated here.The flop comes Kc-9d-4h, and both players flop a pair. But Sturgeon is drawing even slimmer now with just two outs left in the deck. The turn card is the 3s, the river card is the 7c, and Bruce Sturgeon is eliminated in 26th place.THIS IS DANNY'S DAY BOYS!!!!!

Turd you may be my favorite poster. It is either you or Drawingdead I haven't decided yet. Yes he is more than aight I would say he is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in a good mood today I just won three 10+1 sitngos on party in a row. I know and yes I plan to TP/MM (sw).

Turd you may be my favorite poster. It is either you or Drawingdead I haven't decided yet. Yes he is more than aight I would say he is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in a good mood today I just won three 10+1 sitngos on party in a row. I know and yes I plan to TP/MM (sw).
Thanks. My best work is probably in Off Topic though. I don't know if you go there or not. Erik (DrawingDead) is a cool guy, but he's no Turd Ferguson, let's face it.
Thanks. My best work is probably in Off Topic though. I don't know if you go there or not. Erik (DrawingDead) is a cool guy, but everybody knows that ShakeZuma is the best poster here, let's face it.
FYP (I'm on a roll, so butter me)
Thanks. My best work is probably in Off Topic though. I don't know if you go there or not. Erik (DrawingDead) is a cool guy, but everybody knows that ShakeZuma is the best poster here, let's face it.
FYP (I'm on a roll, so butter me)
ShakeZuma...so hot right now.
Shake millions of apologies for not recognizing you. I could fry an omelet on my face.
hey, its all good. Make it a western. I love western omlettes.and yes, I am hot. Sizzle, sizzle.
Thanks. My best work is probably in Off Topic though. I don't know if you go there or not. Erik (DrawingDead) is a cool guy, but he's no Turd Ferguson, let's face it.
Nope, I handsome and I BANG HOT CHICKS CONSTANTLY!!!!!! POW!!!! ZING!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!! PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!..but, really Jafrey, I'm a Hawkeye fan, which might be an issue, seeing as how you live in Bloomington and we pwned the Hoosiers this week.
Nope, I handsome and I BANG HOT CHICKS CONSTANTLY!!!!!! POW!!!! ZING!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!! PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!..but, really Jafrey, I'm a Hawkeye fan, which might be an issue, seeing as how you live in Bloomington and we pwned the Hoosiers this week.
'Pow...' Ha..what a tard.
Is it just me..or has Chad Brown been making a TON of good tourney runs lately. I seem to see his name in the money ALLLLLL the time nowadays.
Chad's a good player. I know he plays as high as 600-1200 Stud and I think someone said he plays 1k/2k mixed games as well. He's just working his way up the ladder the right way. He's a very good player and a pretty nice guy from the people I've talked to.

Brown seems like one of those guys who never gets any credit for being a good player, but always sneaks in there without anybody really knowing it

A Featured Table Fiasco Log: Now that the tables are unbalanced with 21 players remaining, someone needs to be moved from ESPN's featured table to one of the side tables. But as luck would have it, Daniel Negreanu was the player in position to leave. So Negreanu got up to leave the table, but before his mic is removed, it's decided that he'll stay at the featured table, and everyone else will be moved around him. Daniel sheepishly apologizes to the other players, but it's not his fault. There aren't many big names left in the field, and Negreanu is clearly the ratings draw at this point. As Negreanu is waiting for the change to be complete, ESPN Producer Dave Schwartz walks by and mumbles, "It had to be you, Daniel, didn't it?" There will be about a ten minute break while everyone moves to their new seats.

Nope, I handsome and I BANG HOT CHICKS CONSTANTLY!!!!!! POW!!!! ZING!!!!!!!!!! BAM!!!!!!!!!! PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Date / Time: 2006-01-26 13:41:00 Title: Daniel Negreanu Doubles Through Chad Brown Log: Daniel Negreanu and Chad Brown both check a flop of 9c-9s-3h, and the turn card is the Qs. Negreanu bets $9,000, Brown raises to $20,000, Negreanu reraises to $50,000, Brown moves all in, and Negreanu calls all in for his last $88,800. Brown shows As-Ks for a spade flush draw, and Negreanu reacts with "Oh no, you have spades." Negreanu shows 9d-7d (trip nines), and was hoping to be a bigger favorite than he actually is. But the river card is the Kh, giving Brown a useless pair of kings instead of the flush he was hoping for, and Daniel Negreanu doubles up to a little over $240,000 in chips. Boom....On a different note: Remember when Ted Forrest called down Chad Brown with dueces in the stud WSOP tournament and men the master spewed corona on the table?

Date / Time: 2006-01-26 13:41:00 Title: Daniel Negreanu Doubles Through Chad Brown Log: Daniel Negreanu and Chad Brown both check a flop of 9c-9s-3h, and the turn card is the Qs. Negreanu bets $9,000, Brown raises to $20,000, Negreanu reraises to $50,000, Brown moves all in, and Negreanu calls all in for his last $88,800. Brown shows As-Ks for a spade flush draw, and Negreanu reacts with "Oh no, you have spades." Negreanu shows 9d-7d (trip nines), and was hoping to be a bigger favorite than he actually is. But the river card is the Kh, giving Brown a useless pair of kings instead of the flush he was hoping for, and Daniel Negreanu doubles up to a little over $240,000 in chips. Boom....On a different note: Remember when Ted Forrest called down Chad Brown with dueces in the stud WSOP tournament and men the master spewed corona on the table?

Date / Time: 2006-01-26 13:41:00  Title: Daniel Negreanu Doubles Through Chad Brown  Log: Daniel Negreanu and Chad Brown both check a flop of 9c-9s-3h, and the turn card is the Qs. Negreanu bets $9,000, Brown raises to $20,000, Negreanu reraises to $50,000, Brown moves all in, and Negreanu calls all in for his last $88,800. Brown shows As-Ks for a spade flush draw, and Negreanu reacts with "Oh no, you have spades." Negreanu shows 9d-7d (trip nines), and was hoping to be a bigger favorite than he actually is.  But the river card is the Kh, giving Brown a useless pair of kings instead of the flush he was hoping for, and Daniel Negreanu doubles up to a little over $240,000 in chips.    Boom....On a different note: Remember when Ted Forrest called down Chad Brown with dueces in the stud WSOP tournament and men the master spewed corona on the table?
Ha! I remember that. Forrest pwns stud. Enough said.