offical dn updates for wsop circuit tunica day 3!!

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

brown doubles up through DNOn a flop of [7♠][6♥][5♦] Daniel Negreanu bet about 40k and Chad Brown moved all in for 44.5k. Negreanu called the small raise and the players showed:Chad Brown [Q♠][8♠]Daniel Negreanu [J♠][4♠]The turn and river came [A♠][K♦] and Brown took the pot with his [Q] high to double up.

The players at the table continue talking, and Bryant King bets nobody in particular that Tait will win the hand. Then Hertzel Zalewski says he'll take the action, and they agree to bet $500 on the hand.Unfortunately, that's not legal, and Johnny Grooms tells them they can't do it. In the course of this, Daniel Negreanu asks if anybody folded an ace or a queen. Zalewski loudly says, "I folded ace-queen. That's why I want to make the bet!"It's not clear if he was joking or not, but since it's not allowed, King and Zalewski do NOT bet on the result of this hand. I repeat, they do NOT make the bet....During the next break, Hertzel Zalewski and Bryant King will NOT meet out in the lobby, and Bryant King will NOT give Zalewski $500. Because that would be wrong.

The players at the table continue talking, and Bryant King bets nobody in particular that Tait will win the hand. Then Hertzel Zalewski says he'll take the action, and they agree to bet $500 on the hand.Unfortunately, that's not legal, and Johnny Grooms tells them they can't do it. In the course of this, Daniel Negreanu asks if anybody folded an ace or a queen. Zalewski loudly says, "I folded ace-queen. That's why I want to make the bet!"It's not clear if he was joking or not, but since it's not allowed, King and Zalewski do NOT bet on the result of this hand. I repeat, they do NOT make the bet....During the next break, Hertzel Zalewski and Bryant King will NOT meet out in the lobby, and Bryant King will NOT give Zalewski $500. Because that would be wrong.
Just looking at your avatar I realized DN just called his all in with.... Jack high... kind of funny...but i wish a 3 came...
If you lose this bet do you pay him or do you stick ot the TD's ruling?

Place Poker Player Chip Count 1 Brian Lamkin $ 365,000 2 Kia Mohajeri $ 284,000 3 Daniel Negreanu $ 240,000 4 Lee Markholt $ 142,000 5 Robert Schulz $ 135,000 6 Chad Brown $ 135,000 7 Mark Gregorich $ 110,000 8 Bryant King $ 108,000 9 Bill Edler $ 105,000 10 Brandon Adams $ 100,000 11 Hertzel Zalewski $ 100,000 12 Daniel Alaei $ 95,000 13 Don Barton $ 94,000 14 Ernest Shepherd $ 86,000 15 Wendell Barnes $ 80,000