offical dn updates for wsop circuit tunica day 3!!

Looks like that was his first big break is quite a while. Lately it has been the other person spiking the 10.... Good things to come DN!

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has got to be some kind of record. Most views and most replies in the shortest amount of time.
You obviously havn't been to Off Topic. There are threads that get about a page every five minutes.
Well, yeah, that's because when you're not logged in you don't see the Off Topic forum. And I usually don't bother logging in while I'm just lurking. I didn't even know there was an OffTopic forum, until one of my posts got moved to there one time and I thought it disappeared or got deleted because I couldn't find it since I wasn't logged in.

as long as he doesnt throw that burrito at a man on a motorcycle that will kick his dog off a bridge..... i love Anchorman.

as long as he doesnt throw that burrito at a man on a motorcycle that will kick his dog off a bridge..... i love Anchorman.

I just got some take out from the Italian place Murenos. I must have said, "no cheese" about 5 times. I ordered a salad with no cheese and a penne with no cheese. Well, wouldn't you know, both came with cheese! LOL, I was so hungry that I just scraped it off and ate what I could. Anyway, I had two tough situations back to back, the first one against Danny Aeili and the second against Hertzel. Against Danny, he rivered me with his only out, a 2. Still, though, I misplayed the hand on the river. He checked, I bet 8000 and he raised me 20,000. There were three spades on board and I had the A. All I had was a pair of Aces with a 9 kicker and figured he probably made Aces and deuces. My mistake was not putting maximum heat on him and re-raising him huge. He had A-2, I had A-9, final board: 10s-5s-6c- Ah- 2s. The hand against Hetzel was just a tough spot. He raised next to the button to 9000. He only had about 90,000, so I moved in from the small blind with A-Q. The big blind had about 60,000 and folded. Herzel had AA. The flop came Q-10-4, so even I just smooth called before the flop Hertzel was destined to double up. I am currently the chip leader at my table as thoe other big stacks are at the other table which is nice.

Hey, anyone see that DN pwned that dude that he talked about pwning last night in his blog.. wendell i think. 120,000 dollar pot with trips on a four flush board. Wendell must be terrified of daniel. Daniel, save the "boo yah!" blog for 2 days from now when you win this tourney.

Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and awesome news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. Negreanu Takes Down Tunica!anchorman.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and awesome news story. I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen. Negreanu Takes Down Tunica!anchorman.jpg
brilliant.
brilliant.
Makes me want to open up a Guiness...Just did.Take it down DN :!: