offical dn updates for wsop circuit tunica day 3!!

I have been following off and on for the last few days and it is amazing to me that DN is gettin chips and not making any headlines. I scrolled through Cardplayer the past two days are it seems like he isn't getting into huge pots. Its impresseive and shows he must be playing well again. Good luck the rest of the day, I will be sweating it.
Daniel has said before he's at his best when he's chopping away at a lot of smaller pots as opposed to getting involved in massive pots and confrontations for his tourney life.
Who isn't best when they are chopping away at small pots and not being confronted for their tourney life?
Geez, I don't know, TAG's like Hellmuth who really only play a hand with the intention of doubling up?
  • Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The pink shirt is clearly a psychological ploy to make him look less intimidating at the table, thus resulting in him getting more action when he does play a hand. Or something like that. :club: Anyone else think that the TV people are really, really hoping that he makes it to the final table? It's not exactly a star-studded field left.

A Featured Table Fiasco Log: Now that the tables are unbalanced with 21 players remaining, someone needs to be moved from ESPN's featured table to one of the side tables. But as luck would have it, Daniel Negreanu was the player in position to leave. So Negreanu got up to leave the table, but before his mic is removed, it's decided that he'll stay at the featured table, and everyone else will be moved around him. Daniel sheepishly apologizes to the other players, but it's not his fault. There aren't many big names left in the field, and Negreanu is clearly the ratings draw at this point. As Negreanu is waiting for the change to be complete, ESPN Producer Dave Schwartz walks by and mumbles, "It had to be you, Daniel, didn't it?" There will be about a ten minute break while everyone moves to their new seats.
DN is a P I M P!
It takes a man who is confident about his sexuality to be able to where a pink shirt. Not saying cuz I am his assistant. It really does look good. :-)
I have a pink shirt, Patty. I think I look pretty sooper in it, too.I don't really have a pink shirt, I'm just hitting on Patty again
It takes a man who is confident about his sexuality to be able to where a pink shirt. Not saying cuz I am his assistant. It really does look good. :-)
really Patty we need to have a talk!i know what you mean...but it's poker 9 guys sitting around a poker table,drinking beer smoking cigars,burping,farting. Somehow a pink shirt just desen't fit into the mix!But if Daniel is comfy with it.....lets just win this thing!OK OK deal! If Daniel win's this thing i will were a pink shirt at a table in vegas during my vacation in August!
A Featured Table Fiasco Log: Now that the tables are unbalanced with 21 players remaining, someone needs to be moved from ESPN's featured table to one of the side tables. But as luck would have it, Daniel Negreanu was the player in position to leave. So Negreanu got up to leave the table, but before his mic is removed, it's decided that he'll stay at the featured table, and everyone else will be moved around him. Daniel sheepishly apologizes to the other players, but it's not his fault. There aren't many big names left in the field, and Negreanu is clearly the ratings draw at this point. As Negreanu is waiting for the change to be complete, ESPN Producer Dave Schwartz walks by and mumbles, "It had to be you, Daniel, didn't it?" There will be about a ten minute break while everyone moves to their new seats.
DN is a PIMP!
hahhaha Vatche you read my mind!

There is no quesion about that, this is the most random group of players I have seen in a while, hopefully that lets DN take advantage of joe six pack trying to make the money

Or a metrosexual. He's already got the cheesy colored hair and cheesy goatee. The pink shirt isn't that far off, really.
Place Poker Player Chip Count 1 Brian Lamkin $ 425,000 2 Robert Schulz $ 216,000 3 Brandon Adams $ 170,000 4 Daniel Negranu $ 145,000 5 Kia Mohajeri $ 145,000 6 Daniel Alaei $ 135,000 7 Mark Gregorich $ 125,000 8 Wendell Barnes $ 120,000 9 Bryant King $ 109,000 10 Chad Brown $ 105,000 11 Bill Edler $ 105,000 12 Hertzel Zalewski $ 100,000 13 Don Barton $ 96,000 14 Ernest Shepherd $ 80,000 15 Galen Kester $ 69,000 16 Phil Galfond $ 65,000 17 Lee Markholt $ 65,000 18 Larry Satterwhite $ 35,000 19 Michael Tait $ 33,000 20 Don Mullis $ 23,000 21 George Bronstein $ 15,000
:shock: :shock: NICE! DN, gets those chipees lost real fast. He probably went on tilt and starting playing hands he shouldn't be in to get them back like a noob.SW
That's when you know you're a pimp. When you're in the big blind and next to be moved when they say."You aren't going anywhere Daniel. Everyone else leave and everyone on the other table come over here!"hahahaha
Don Juan might have some serious competition
Or a metrosexual. He's already got the cheesy colored hair and cheesy goatee. The pink shirt isn't that far off, really.
Good post..
I have a pink shirt, Patty. I think I look pretty sooper in it, too.I don't really have a pink shirt, I'm just hitting on Patty again
I admire a man who can wear pink.Shake...not sure what to say to you.

I totally agree that it is best for him to chop chop chop away. I really like the way it seems he is playing now. I mean we don't have all the info but it just seems like he is steady and letting the others kill each other. It resembles the '04 tournys. Always encouraging when the cards are smiling at you.

Could you 2 please get a room. Thanks! :shock:
(say hes a major donk)
its ok patty, you should read some of my off topic work. Im pretty sarcastic, you shouldn't take me too seriously. btw, isn't the money bubble pretty close?
DN is a PIMP!
hahhaha Vatche you read my mind!
:club:
Just tell him that you're totally into him too....Then don't return his calls.
"Patty"you are really racking up the brownie points today aren't ya!