usc vs redpill $100 buyin nl heads up right now

he beat me.   He hit every censored card in the deck.  I got him to put in $12 preflop and hit a censored 3 outer.
But yet you managed to get 8 times more than that in when you needed a 2 outer. You gave him your money.
+1

I hit trip 7's against him twice and he folded each time to a raise. That pissed me off. He bet $10. I raised to $25 on the turn with trip 7's and the ****** folds. I knew right then that I didn't want to play him and I should have left. I won't play anymore of you mother****ers. I only play people who don't know how to play.

I hit trip 7's against him twice and he folded each time to a raise.   That censored me off.    He bet $10.   I raised to $25 on the turn with trip 7's and the censored folds.     I knew right then that I didn't want to play him and I should have left.      I won't play anymore of you censored.   I only play people who don't know how to play.
sorry to hear that...guess I'll have to cancel my vacation now. Unless I find another ATM.
I won't play anymore of you censored.   I only play people who don't know how to play.
Keep searching. There are plenty.

I was in a good mood and that was only reason why I played. I didn't really even know him. I hate him now. He's still talking to me on Pokerroom. He wants to play me again. I won't play anyone from FCP or any other poker forum. Only idiots.

I was in a good mood and that was only reason why I played.    I didn't really even know him.    I hate him now.    He's still talking to me on Pokerroom.   He wants to play me again.    I won't play anyone from FCP or any other poker forum.   Only idiots.
How does one qualify as an idiot?
I don't like making these threads or playing people I know because I always get shafted.   Happens everytime.    God hates me.    I'm going to plays some more.   I'm only down $50.    I hate poker.
whatever ur taking...take more...or less. I dunno, I'm no f'n doctor.

His name is pay4usc and he plays on pokerroom if anyone wants to play him. He says he can't read the threads on here because he is IP banned. Anyway, I know how to beat him now. You have to bluff him very often with reraises preflop and postflop because he loves folding 2nd best hands.I'm not on any drugs but I sure could use some.

His name is   pay4usc and he plays on pokerroom if anyone wants to play him.    He says he can't read the threads on here because he is IP banned.   Anyway, I know how to beat him now.    You have to bluff him very often with reraises preflop and postflop because he loves folding  2nd best hands.I'm not on any drugs but I sure could use some.
That's honest enough. I love this guy.
His name is   pay4usc and he plays on pokerroom if anyone wants to play him.    He says he can't read the threads on here because he is IP banned.   Anyway, I know how to beat him now.    You have to bluff him very often with reraises preflop and postflop because he loves folding  2nd best hands.I'm not on any drugs but I sure could use some.
That's honest enough. I love this guy.
Yeah, but he lost his money with this info, and won't play with him again :roll:
If you are only going to play idiots then maybe you shouldnt be playing poker.
That's exactly why I play poker. If you were going to play 1 on 1 basketball for $100 bucks would you go against the 6'6" guy nailing jumpshots or the 5'4" chubby kid that can't dribble?I prefer not to play anyone from here unless it is a neg-o, or someone I dislike that I want to take $$ from.Red, You will find a lot more idiots playing $50 NL than $200 NL...just a fair warning.

I hate to spoil the party for everyone, but theredpill has just got his 15 minutes of fame. Mentioned in the blog over at Guinnes and Poker.http://guinnessandpoker.blogspot.com/Enjoy it red, enjoy. Your traffic just went through the roof. Keep up the quality stuff. Your stories about smoking pot at age 18 are captivating.sw