marijuana compared to fast food --go back to hs

i think if some of you ever smoke weed you would change your mind about it. as long as you dont drive while high its harmless. also, it doesnt impare your driving skills anywhere near as much as alcohol does.well ok so its not harmless but in moderation, as with everything else, it is basically harmless.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FACT: Medical Marijuana users can legally drive under the influence of Marijuana in California. A few other states respect California's Medical marijuana laws. Nevada for expample is a Zero Tolerance state, but I think California's Medical Marijuana users can drive there legally. I am pretty sure Nevada the zero tolerance state also has dispenceries for California's Medical Marijuana users. Now is Pot Determential to your Health? Seems like every time you turn around some old negative aspect of marijuana is being disproved. My current favorite shocker study is the one about it increasing the intelligence of mice or rats. I think the truth is some where in betwween but right now we don't know the whole picture and Marijuana was demonized for reasons that had nothing to do with ill affects on the indivdiual or society.fwiw.

And as for bashing liberals... well I have written extensively on this issue and do not have the inclination to explain to you why liberalism is not only "not evil" but it is actually imperative to this country's existence. Take care.Now that is funny!! It is imperative. HAHA HA Just gave my father the best laugh he has had in years. He had tears running down his face.
is he high ?
Say you spend just $10 a week on weed, that's still $3650 a year.
I smoke weed all the time and yet my math is way better than yours - last time i checked there weren't 365 weeks in the yearOnly a complete moron would argue that weed being illegal while alcohol is ok is anything less than hypocrisy of the first order
To be honest, I think alcohol should be illegal too. I can't see ONE positive effect of alcohol....and I see a TON of negative effects. I know this will never happen, but I'd be for it.
well...since we're revisiting this thread anyway...New Cholesterol Fighter Found In Red Winehttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2003/...30909070840.htmNow you can see one positive effect. Change your position?

Pot can be detrimental to your health and well being, it's true, but don't compare pot to heroin or alcohol or cigarettes. It's nowhere near the same thing. Stop being a dullard and light up.When was the last time two guys got into a fight while puffing? While drinking? Yeah, that's right.

Pot can be detrimental to your health and well being, it's true, but don't compare pot to heroin or alcohol or cigarettes. It's nowhere near the same thing. Stop being a dullard and light up.When was the last time two guys got into a fight while puffing? While drinking? Yeah, that's right.
It is also Medicinal thats why its legal in some states. They made it legal cause it can help ppl.

It's funny how one's opinion can be changed after you try something you've railed against your whole life.My entire life growing up, I was indoctrinated as to the evils of pot smoking. That if I smoked - even once - I would fall into a spiral of uncontrollable drug abuse including heroine, coke, E, and just about every drug in existance. For most of my life, I not only not tried Marijuana, I spoke out against it. About two months ago, I finally tried it with my girlfriend and I can't tell you how bad I feel about how much abuse I used to heap on my friends back in high school and college. It's not the evil drug that I grew up believing it was. It's not terrible, it won't kill me, I can't OD on it, and I'm certaintly not addicted to the point where I waste my entire life on smoking it. It's like anything else. Everything in moderation. I'm not a fan of tobacco use, only because of how bad Nicotine is for you. But speaking as someone who used to rail against it, I can tell you now I regret how I acted without an informed decision. If you want to smoke, go for it, just like anything else, if you're smart about it it's not gonna kill anyone (no more than the ton of other LEGAL stuff out there).

I smoke weed all the time and yet my math is way better than yours - last time i checked there weren't 365 weeks in the yearOnly a complete moron would argue that weed being illegal while alcohol is ok is anything less than hypocrisy of the first order
lol, look how dumb i am. still.... getting high or a few hundred saved lives?