interview with clonie gowen

Classy? Shes a ho, but a hot one.
I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers... I might even go get some more crackers for her!!!
How do you have 1000 posts and still need a sarcasm warning? It's like Lance Armstrong riding the Tour de France with training wheels.
I'm outta it today. I completely forgot the sw. What was i thinking?

in the short time I got to talk to her, I would say she is classy and has a lot to say about the business side of professional poker (wsop/wpt issues)oh and she's hot too....

How do you have 1000 posts and still need a sarcasm warning? It's like Lance Armstrong riding the Tour de France with training wheels.
I meant that you didn't catch the OP's obvious sarcasm. You shouldn't need one of those stupid "sw" things to understand sarcasm once you've been around for a while. You misunderstood my joke as well. I'm starting to think you're a lost cause.
I meant that you didn't catch the OP's obvious sarcasm. You shouldn't need one of those stupid "sw" things to understand sarcasm once you've been around for a while. You misunderstood my joke as well. I'm starting to think you're a lost cause.
Ever think my post was a joke too?

The only way I'd even open her book is if she was naked in it. She is lucky she doesn't look like Kathy Liebert because the only reason she is sponsored by Full Tilt is because she is somewhat good looking.

She's good-looking in terms of women in poker, but definitely not that hot in contexts outside of poker. If she walked by on the street I wouldn't say "woah, that girl's hot", or think anything at all. She's a pretty attractive lady though, but nothing amazing.