todd bruson..... what?!?!?!

I believe thats a necklace with the words "Doyles Room" on it. But thats just a guess.
We'd better up the post requirements again...Shake's back to Vet status. lol, j/k
I believe thats a necklace with the words "Doyles Room" on it. But thats just a guess.
We'd better up the post requirements again...Shake's back to Vet status. lol, j/k
hahahahaI CAN NOT BE STOPPED!!!!11!!123

Had to help clean up the forum a little bit, so... this guy had this to say:

I was looking through the pictures on CardPlayer.com of what big names are playing in the $10,000 event going on right now and saw a picture of Tood "Big T" Brunson and this really aweful looking diamond necklace around his neck that says Doyle's Room.Now, I am for selfless promotion and all, it is the way in our wonderful country, but COME ON MAN that is just BAD!He is a great player but his fashion sense is just really bad.

You are all incorrect in describing that as a necklace, it is actually an extension of Todd Brunson's flowing ponytail.Just wanted to clear that up for you guys.

Let it be known that Phil Hellmuth is not the only huge ego in poker. Let it also be known that Todd Brunson's butt is bigger than Phil's ego. Not judging, just an observation.

WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS?!
Caps Lock, the cruise control of cool....
That's pretty funny. Where did you get that. I know you arent' that clever.
I take offense to that statement....bash.org...hilarious
LOL. I STILL HEART YOU! THANKS FOR THE WEBSITE. NOW I'LL GET EVEN LESS DONE AT WORK!!!!ONE!!