is this crossing the line?

i tried to make piece with him or have the gloves come off. he chose for the gloves to come off.
Noone gives a sh*t what happened with "gloves coming off" or any gay sh*t like that..you crossed the line BIGGGGGGGGGG time....I'm done for the night, but I hope when I get back on tomorrow that the mods ban you. We both know that they should......you need your a*s kicked. Maybe you'd learn to think before being such a lowlife dirtbag.

Name-calling is all well and good.. but it just got too personal, considering this subject effects and devistates families all the time. When I read that statement, all I could do was make a "YIKES" face (if you can picture it). I just really wish you hadn't have said that, man.

i tried to make piece with him or have the gloves come off. he chose for the gloves to come off.
Noone gives a sh*t what happened with "gloves coming off" or any gay sh*t like that..you crossed the line BIGGGGGGGGGG time....I'm done for the night, but I hope when I get back on tomorrow that the mods ban you. We both know that they should......you need your a*s kicked. Maybe you'd learn to think before being such a lowlife dirtbag.
sleep tight. don't let the bedbugs bite.

I have very little respect for anyone, including myself.It would be hard to find something that I consider in bad taste or over the line.USC erased the line.I would like to wish something bad would happen to you, but that would mean I care enough to waste a perfectly good wish.You are dead to me.

post count or not, popularity or not, if you indeed did wish harm on a future fathers unborn child....thats beyond not cool...which from what I can tell in this thread you have yet to apologize for.....you have only dodged that with more insults to others...btw feel free to insult my low post count moral having internet screen name.....

post count or not, popularity or not, if you indeed did wish harm on a future fathers unborn child....thats beyond not cool...which from what I can tell in this thread you have yet to apologize for.....you have only dodged that with more insults to others...btw feel free to insult my low post count moral having internet screen name.....
you sir are correct hand have earned my response of the day:even a blind squirel is right twice a dayer..........a broken watch can find a nuter..........
I have very little respect for anyone, including myself.It would be hard to find something that I consider in bad taste or over the line.USC erased the line.I would like to wish something bad would happen to you, but that would mean I care enough to waste a perfectly good wish.You are dead to me.
this will probably bring calm to the forum...which i want :-)