How important is rakeback and bonus whoring. The sites with best bonuses seem quite hard to beat. In my attempt of maximising my rakeback/bonuses I have ended up losing my rakeback to the site. So in short is it worth persisting in trying to achieve high bonuses and ur rake back or play on easier sites with no rakebak but more likely to make profit. How much have you been raked in your career would you say?

bonus wh0ring and rakeback are the main reason that I play. In the past 2 months (with some down time due to the holidays), I 've contributed over $600 in rake. A big thing that you need to find is rakeback that doesn't take into account your bonus. That will kill you almost every time if they act together. I like to wh0re at UB for example because I get a good rakeback number and then clear their crappy bonus as well. It helps a lot that the play there sucks. Do some shopping and don't hesistate to sign up with different affliates to get the best rates. Let me know if you have any questions.

How important is rakeback and bonus whoring.  The sites with best bonuses seem quite hard to beat.  In my attempt of maximising my rakeback/bonuses I have ended up losing my rakeback to the site.  So in short is it worth persisting in trying to achieve high bonuses and ur rake back or play on easier sites with no rakebak but more likely to make profit.  How much have you been raked in your career would you say?
how much do u play?

Rakeback is huge if you play a lot. Some sites like Absolute don't subtract bonus money from your rakeback ... so this is even better.P.S. PM me so I can PM someone about Pming Cody Hartman about Pming Hoosier 8)

Rakeback is huge if you play a lot. Some sites like Absolute don't subtract bonus money from your rakeback ... so this is even better.P.S. PM me so I can PM someone about  Pming Cody Hartman about Pming Hoosier 8)
You can PM me too. :club:

I get 27.5% in rakeback. Its comparable to any site out there (a little on the high side). Getting rakeback is just a very big deal if you play a lot. And if you can bonus wh0re on top of that, its just butter. You can PM me for more info if you want.

i make more per month in rakeback than i would working 40 hour weeks at minimum wage. and i definitely am not putting in 40 hrs/week.
where do you play these days?
he plays party.I could hook you up with RB there if you are a high(ish) volume player. PM ME :club:
i make more per month in rakeback than i would working 40 hour weeks at minimum wage. and i definitely am not putting in 40 hrs/week.
he plays party.I could hook you up with RB there if you are a high(ish) volume player. PM ME :club:
I sent you a pm about this. If you didnt get it, send me one with some info.
got it.anyone else?just PM me.I sent you a pm about this. If you didnt get it, send me one with some info