offical daniel updates for wsop circuit tunica today

Actually I am worried about Travis. He is either dead, not returning any ones calls, or in some foriegn country where no one can find him. If you have any information about his whereabouts let me know. He was supposed to help make the transition to Patty easier by coming by the house and showing Patty a few things. She's called, I've called, we called his wife... nothing. He's done stuff like this before, but not for this long. He is actually a lot harder to get a hold of then me!
Wasn't his name Sundevil21? If so I remember playing 30/60 with that name about 2-3 days ago on partypoker
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Daniel.Thanks Patty.And whoever said Daniel "didn't really have a straight flush draw" on the hand against Carlos..DN: Ah3hBoard; 5h 4h xWhat's the 2h give us?The ace high flush?
As true as that may be... earlier in this thread, it was stated that the flop was 4h 5c 7h... not a straight flush draw. It is also confirmed in Daniels journal entry that this was the flop. Come on Drawing, I thought you were more observant than that.
Way to go Negreanu. I'm rooting for you. good luck bro
On January 17th...
Obviously he's been getting bad table draws lately.Once he gets some good table draws, like in '04, when a lot of his buddies were seated with him in the early rounds, he can get more chips dumped his way, and maybe start winning again, and play the LAG-ier game he so loves. Until then, he's just another chump degenerate like the rest of you lot.
So, which is it? ..and weren't you leaving this forum for good, like, two weeks ago? Two weeks ago, you're leaving. One week ago, Negreanu's a chump who needs chips dumped to him. Today, you're still here and rooting for him. Amazing.

sw re: table draw collusion...Bro, you really have your head way up Negreanu's a$$. Take your head outta there, take a look around at the world, and understand that your mommy and daddy will not always be there to pay your rent and tuition for you forever. No sw on the chump degenerates, more than 80% of the posters on this forum are degenerate gamblers who will never make it in poker. This doesn't mean I can't throw a bone--a word of encouragment--to a guy who has done nothing but good for poker. I just try to keep him grounded in reality when I post the negative sheit I do. When I say "chump degenerate", I mean it in the most endearing way bro. Also, before you get your panties all up in a bunch, I think you are a thoughtful young kid, with a bright mind, and potentially great future in a writing career. So, leave me to my troll-ish ways, afterall, if you haven't realized that's what I actually am. Don't waste your time on me amigo, nothing is as it seems.

sw re: table draw collusion...Bro, you really have your head way up Negreanu's a$$. Take your head outta there, take a look around at the world, and understand that your mommy and daddy will not always be there to pay your rent and tuition for you forever. No sw on the chump degenerates, more than 80% of the posters on this forum are degenerate gamblers who will never make it in poker. This doesn't mean I can't throw a bone--a word of encouragment--to a guy who has done nothing but good for poker. I just try to keep him grounded in reality when I post the negative sheit I do. When I say "chump degenerate", I mean it in the most endearing way bro. Also, before you get your panties all up in a bunch, I think you are a thoughtful young kid, with a bright mind, and potentially great future in a writing career. So, leave me to my troll-ish ways, afterall, if you haven't realized that's what I actually am. Don't waste your time on me amigo, nothing is as it seems.
I certainly do not agree with the first paragraph. I do pay my own rent and have never gotten a dollar for my education from anyone else. I pay my own way, thanks. I take care of my education, my car, my car insurance, rent, food, gas, cell phone, credit card and so on. As for me being a fanboy, yes and no. It's true I admire his play, the way he handles himself, the way he's come back from his ups and down, the way he keeps his life balanced outside of poker. I agree a great deal with some of the negative posts regarding Daniel, but, I don't agree with the random flamings and ingorant posts. It gets old. I'll leave the rest of what you said, be, I think we should be able to understand each other fully after this. Good luck to you, sir.
Hey Patty thanks a ton for the updates. Let Daniel know we are all hoping that this is gonna be the one.Would love to join up with the crew for a drink at Nobu in Feb.! (shameless self invite)Take care! :-)
Miso Cod and the warm Spicy Crab.....++++EV :-) :!:

DN, best of luck today!!!I know the food is not the best, especially for you, but you can grind through it all...

GL Daniel, Can't wait to hear your seating arrangement. Any way to find out that info for day 2?
Patty might have it. I'm not sure though. I bet if you asked her, then she might ask Daniel and he might tell us. Shes cool like that.
Hey guys! I might start a new thread today for day two. I will ask him for the seat assignments when he texts me. :wink:
Thanks Patty and yes you should start a new thread for Day 2. That would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
man I miss Travissw
You are not serious are you?! :shock:
Patty, I'm going to have to take you under my wing my little padawan.sw = sarcasm warning (ie he is not serious)