offical daniel updates for wsop circuit tunica today

Update: "$36,200 end of level 3."You guys want me to do both?
No need. Just do what is easier for you. We will find the info!Thx...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No you don't have to. The only recommendation I have is that when you edit your original post, you leave the old stuff up there to. In other words don't delete everything, just in case we miss up dates, they will be right below. Does that make sense?
No you don't have to. The only recommendation I have is that when you edit your original post, you leave the old stuff up there to. In other words don't delete everything, just in case we miss up dates, they will be right below. Does that make sense?
Yes, that makes sense. I will do that then. Thanks for the informal help. :wink:
is everyones screen messed up bc of kennygs icon?
Double true.
sorry it's outta here!!
Nice 1, but how does it allow you to get so big? I thought the minimum was like 70kb or something.
Yes, that makes sense. I will do that then. Thanks for the informal help.  :wink:
No problem, thanks for the updates, these are great, we missed these for a while!
No kidding...I haven't seen updates like this in a long time! These are great...thanks Patty!
Double true.
sorry it's outta here!!
Nice 1, but how does it allow you to get so big? I thought the minimum was like 70kb or something.
play with it...it gets bigger all the time!!!lolneed to link your avatar to a web page...or something like that!
Double true.
sorry it's outta here!!
play with it...it gets bigger all the time!!!lolneed to link your avatar to a web page...or something like that!
Right on, the reason I said that was because the picture i'm using now required me to crop the hell out of it and re-size it to allow me to put it up. It said that it's to big and your over here raping us with a massive avatar.. NH.
Double true.
sorry it's outta here!!
Right on, the reason I said that was because the picture i'm using now required me to crop the hell out of it and re-size it to allow me to put it up. It said that it's to big and your over here raping us with a massive avatar.. NH.
ok buddy...go and find the avatar you want copy the URL...go to "profile"see where it says "Link to off-site Avatar:"put the URL for your avatar in that empty space!and voila!
Double true.
sorry it's outta here!!
ok buddy...go and find the avatar you want copy the URL...go to "profile"see where it says "Link to off-site Avatar:"put the URL for your avatar in that empty space!and voila!
Oh I know kennyg, I'm just razzin' ya.
Double true.
sorry it's outta here!!
Oh I know kennyg, I'm just razzin' ya.
MAKE ME COME UP WITH all the technical mumbo jumbo for nothing :naughty:
Patty, here is another suggestion. Instead of putting "Update," maybe put the time of what you're typing.  Ex.12:30 Daniel has the following hand...12:01 Daniel Doubles  that would be cool.
Ok, Mike. I will do that too :wink:
Patty, here is another suggestion. Instead of putting "Update," maybe put the time of what you're typing.  Ex.12:30 Daniel has the following hand...12:01 Daniel Doubles  that would be cool.
Ok, Mike. I will do that too :wink:
He's not the boss of you! Don't take that from him... :wink:
Look at this horrible oversized picture of Raymer behind Matusow.  Way to put that rake to use buying that "art".20060124_173_14.jpg
Dude, that's not a picture. it's actually Greg Raymer :club:
LOL