offical daniel updates for wsop circuit tunica today

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from Arieh's tourney updates :I was cold decked a couple times and was quickly down to 2400. Then my personal chip bank Daniel Negreanu doubled me up when the flop came K57. I had KQ he had T7... blank blank.... i am up to 5k and REALLY want to do good. It's amazing how much fun I'm having playing poker.... I dont know why, but I'm loving the game, even with my short stack, its still fun.

Patty's doing a good job and i think the OP's idea is a good one. Just keep editing the original post with the new updates. It might get pretty long but thats ok because it will be easier to track. Daniel=winner of this tournament(i have some mula on it)

This is from Arieh's tourney updates :I was cold decked a couple times and was quickly down to 2400. Then my personal chip bank Daniel Negreanu doubled me up when the flop came K57. I had KQ he had T7... blank blank.... i am up to 5k and REALLY want to do good. It's amazing how much fun I'm having playing poker.... I dont know why, but I'm loving the game, even with my short stack, its still fun.
personal chip bank....that explains why negreanu owned him at borgata
personal chip bank....that explains why negreanu owned him at borgata
Good1But I'm guessing he was just kiddin around. Of course if I didn't think they were friends then I wouldn't assume that.
Daniel has ended with $8775 at the end of level one.
i could drive to tunica in < 3 hours, hmmm
That would be tempting?! :wink:
you about ready for some Saki bombs in 3 weeks? :club:
Thanks guys for all the ideas and suggestions. DNA, well I have never had Saki, but I can't wait to try!
is this thread for Daniel updates, comments, only?If not I dont see another thread
In case you are as retardedas your post is...READ THE THREAD TITLE. But if you are astill that stupid..yes this is the official thread for daniel updates. seeing as the thread title said OFFICIAL! no go be dumb elseware.
Daniel has ended with $8775 at the end of level one.
i could drive to tunica in < 3 hours, hmmm
That would be tempting?! :wink:
you about ready for some Saki bombs in 3 weeks? :club:
Thanks guys for all the ideas and suggestions. DNA, well I have never had Saki, but I can't wait to try!
haha ive never had it either, I cant wait haha gonna be good times for sure!
Daniel just made AA work up to $11,000!!
Daniel says, " I am up to $12,000 AJ made two pair. Board was A K J 10 with three clubs. I bet the river. Was called by 10 J.
Daniel says, "$7,250 end of level 2. Made a big mistake bluffing $3,800 at the river. Had I moved all in I'd have $20,000.
You guys think he will make it to day 2? Hope so...
not if he keeps bluffing like that
You guys think he will make it to day 2? Hope so...
He definately will make it to day 2.PS - "Mike Matusow informs me that he just doubled through Ted Forrest. While Forrest seems indifferent, Matusow is very proud that he's back up to about $4,000 in chips. (Forrest still has about $10,000.)"-cardplayer.comAm I the only one who finds this amusing?[/b]

It was my buddy Daniel bluffed 3800 on the river against. It wasnt as bad a bluff as Daniel made it sound. It was a scary board and Daniel knew he didnt have any part of it. My buddy made a really tough call for that 3800. Josh and Daniel have been running over him the first two levels and my buddy felt thats what they were doing to him in this hand.I dont know what my buddy would have done had Daniel gone all-in.

Daniel says, " I am up to $12,000 AJ made two pair. Board was A K J 10 with three clubs. I bet the river. Was called by 10 J.
Daniel says, "$7,250 end of level 2. Made a big mistake bluffing $3,800 at the river. Had I moved all in I'd have $20,000.
Update: "Up to $12,000. 10 10 vs Alan Goering. He raised I called. Flop 10 8 6 he had A 10.
Update: "Up to $12,000. 10 10 vs Alan Goering. He raised I called. Flop 10 8 6 he had A 10.
Everytime I see an update, I get a little nervous until I read it...