offical daniel updates for wsop circuit tunica today

Hey guys! Patty here. Here are Daniel's up to date texts he is sending me. Hope you all enjoy. Just posting here in this "original post" from now on.Now...to his right, David Singer and Tom McCormich just sat down.Daniel says: " I had Ac Qc flop Qd 2c 3c. Turn 4. River 7. Lost over 3000 to Alan Goering who flopped trip 2's.His chip count is 5475He said that he is pretty steamed up right now. Same deal, different day so far.Daniel just made AA work up to $11,000!!Daniel has ended with $8775 at the end of level one.Daniel says, " I am up to $12,000 AJ made two pair. Board was A K J 10 with three clubs. I bet the river. Was called by 10 J.Daniel says, "$7,250 end of level 2. Made a big mistake bluffing $3,800 at the river. Had I moved all in I'd have $20,000.Update: "Up to $12,000. 10 10 vs Alan Goering. He raised I called. Flop 10 8 6 he had A 10.Update: "New Table now with Carlos Mortensen on my right."He is at $21,000 in chip count. "First tournament I've doubled through in all year.""I've reraised Carlos three hands in a row""The table next to me is: Tom McCormick, Mike Matusow, Chau Giang, Phil Ivey, Tommy Grimes, Tex Barch, Todd Brunson."Update: "Over $34,000 now! Just made a stright with J 10 Suited."Update: "$36,200 end of level 3."5:08 pm: "Last hand before dinner."5:12 pm: "I had a straight flush draw vs Carlos two pair. Made nut flush on river. Was down to $23,000 and now up to $42,400.""Hand details: Carlos raised to $600 on button with 4 5. I call sb with Ah 3h. Bb calls. Flop 4h 5c 7h. I check bb checks Carlos bet $1600.I make it $4000 Carlos moves in. Turn Jd river 6h!"7:35pm: "Was down to $20,000. Limped 3 4 offsuite. Flop 234. I bet $900 Sb called. Turn 4, I bet $2000, was raised $3,500. I raised $3,500. he raised $5,000. I raised $7,000.."7:41pm: "Up to $56,000 now"7:58 pm: I asked Daniel how far they are going tonight and he says, "6 total levels today. We'll be done after next level."8:04 pm: "$58,625 after level 5. One level to go."9:35 pm: Daniels chip count is $40,3009:48 pm: $38,500 end of day one.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am highlighting my stupidity, but what event is this? :(Ray
Tunica..pretty sure they are playing in a huge beduion tent in the desert.No water to speak of.
close, except for the Mississippi River on the back porch!
I am highlighting my stupidity, but what event is this? :(Ray
Tunica..pretty sure they are playing in a huge beduion tent in the desert.No water to speak of.
close, except for the Mississippi River on the back porch!
well besides that :wink:
Daniel just made AA work up to $11,000!!
Patty just a suggestion...just edit your first post,as to how daniel is doing..makes it easier for everyone to keep track!thanks
Daniel has ended with $8775 at the end of level one.
i could drive to tunica in < 3 hours, hmmm
That would be tempting?! :wink:
you about ready for some Saki bombs in 3 weeks? :club:
ok, got it. it may get long though?!
The longer the better, so I have been told!!! :wink: