wsop circuit tunica updates?

Some guy named Ivey already knocked someone out. He might have a future in poker. :)I'd like to know how many are in it...if anyone knows.
Hey guys! It is me Patty. Daniel is sending me text messages. He wanted me to let you guys know that on his right Alan Goering, Josh Arieh. Oh his left Matt Keikwon. They all had breakfast together.
Some guy named Ivey already knocked someone out. He might have a future in poker. :)I'd like to know how many are in it...if anyone knows.
Hey guys! It is me Patty. Daniel is sending me text messages. He wanted me to let you guys know that on his right Alan Goering, Josh Arieh. Oh his left Matt Keikwon. They all had breakfast together.
Now...to his right, David Singer and Tom McCormich just sat down.
Thanks a lot Patty. Thats a very tough table. Patty, let Daniel know that all the FCP'ers are rootin for him.
Thanks a lot Patty. Thats a very tough table. Patty, let Daniel know that all the FCP'ers are rootin for him.
dont you dare speak for me.

Hey guys did you notice that Chris Ferguson is in the tourney? I guess he got his issue solved with the WPT because he said that he wasn't going to participate and didn't in the last few tournies. Interesting and of if these donks are gonna give Phil Ivey 10k extra chips on the first hand then they mine as well give him the tourney. :wink:

Friendly table, maybe friendly enough to get to next day...Good luck DN, we all know you are ready for a breakthrough
Hey guys did you notice that Chris Ferguson is in the tourney? I guess he got his issue solved with the WPT because he said that he wasn't going to participate and didn't in the last few tournies. Interesting and of if these donks are gonna give Phil Ivey 10k extra chips on the first hand then they mine as well give him the tourney. :wink:
This isn't a WPT tourney.
This isn't a WPT tourney.
:oops: oh yeah i forgot

My buddy is here at Tunica and I dont think he was that nervous until he saw Daniel sit at his table. They are at table 84. God help him.

My buddy is here at Tunica and I dont think he was that nervous until he saw Daniel sit at his table. They are at table 84. God help him.

Daniel says: " I had Ac Qc flop Qd 2c 3c. Turn 4. River 7. Lost over 3000 to Alan Goering who flopped trip 2's.
Daniel says: " I had Ac Qc flop Qd 2c 3c. Turn 4. River 7. Lost over 3000 to Alan Goering who flopped trip 2's.
Typical for him this month
Typical for him this month
no kidding...Might even make him want to give up tourneys for a while. Do like Phil Ivey and play the cash games...
Patty, Any chance you could start a new thread and update the original post everytime? That way it would be easy to find your updates. If you can't no biggie I was just curious.
Sure, I can do that!
Patty, Any chance you could start a new thread and update the original post everytime? That way it would be easy to find your updates. If you can't no biggie I was just curious.
Sure, I can do that!
Thanks Patty
Is it me, or does it seem like Patty is one of those people who is WAY too happy all the time? It is great having you around Patty