sex or a head job

A couple of female friends of mine recently decided to start a survey and walked around the bars asking the following question:You have 1 hour left on earth, the Angel of Sex comes down to you. This angel is awesome at everything. In this hour you can only perform one act would you choose: anal, oral, or vaginal penetration. No mixing, no caveats, one choice.So the answers were generally mixed leaning heavily toward the vaginal. After giving their response the girls would give each person the results up to that point(without saying who said what). You have to have seen the guys start looking around the bar for the one girl who responded anal.

Depends on my mood. If I just woke up or its the middle of the night, I would rather get head. If I have my morning coffee or have had a few drinks under my belt, then its intercourse.Also, anal should be on this list.

The Shimmering Wang has thought about this long and hard (no pun intended).If it's a woman of whom I've already had carnal knowledge a few times, it's sex, and it's not close.But the first time you bang a girl, it's always got a ways to go before it hits that "high C" register, you know?So, if it's just a randome chick, gimme a sweet beej.If I've been with the girl before, and can assume optimal or near-optimal performance, bang-or-nothing.Wang

a good deepthroat BJ is the best. hands down.
seeing as how your from california i will assume you mean from a guy
no i was talking about my 5 year old niece.
yikes....
Somehow, I have a feeling it will be deleted before I get home tonight. I know there is a good chance that someone will cross the line and probably post something that will ot only cause this thread to get deleted, but will also get them banned.
no i was talking about my 5 year old niece.
And there it is. :club: Oh, I prefer sex to head.
The Shimmering Wang has thought about this long and hard (no pun intended).If it's a woman of whom I've already had carnal knowledge a few times, it's sex, and it's not close.But the first time you bang a girl, it's always got a ways to go before it hits that "high C" register, you know?So, if it's just a randome chick, gimme a sweet beej.If I've been with the girl before, and can assume optimal or near-optimal performance, bang-or-nothing.Wang
I agree with wang