sex or a head job

Which do you prefer? Personally I prefer a head job. I can just lay back relax, maybe have a smoke or drink at the same time, plus no worry of becoming a daddy. The only time I would not, would be to hit a girl from the back that has a great azz, being I"m a sucker for a big butt and a smile.

I'll stick it in her ear if she lets me...over under on how long it is before this thread gets locked is being set at, 8:25 EST. I'm gonna take the over, just 'cause a lot of the Mods live in the Midwest.
I'll take under, just to be different, and hope one of the mods wake up early...

I am up at 7:21 AM EST. Getting ready to leave for work soon. Keep it clean and do not get graphic and I will leave it up. Otherwise, I will put teeth in it and lock it up. :twisted:

I am up at 7:21 AM EST. Getting ready to leave for work soon. Keep it clean and do not get graphic and I will leave it up. Otherwise, I will put teeth in it and lock it up. :twisted:
You realize this is going to drastically effect the action I get on my over/under betting, right?

Somehow, I have a feeling it will be deleted before I get home tonight. I know there is a good chance that someone will cross the line and probably post something that will ot only cause this thread to get deleted, but will also get them banned.However, I am an optimist and would like to see a maturity level on this board to where this thread could just say what a guy likes best without anything more added. I will keep my fingers crossed.

However, I am an optimist and would like to see a maturity level on this board to where this thread could just say what a guy likes best without anything more added. I will keep my fingers crossed.
That may be the funiest line of the year!
OH... and goodmorning DD. Are you up early or did you stay up late?
I'm on this sleep pattern. Stay up through classes at 3 p.m. Come home and sleep. Wake up around 11 or Midnight. Stay up through classes. Do it again.It gets rough on weekends though. I'm wanting to stay up drinking until Noon and everyone else wants to crash around 2 or 3.
no one has answered the topic yet, I posted this for the lady poker players as well. Keep it clean people and be honest. Everyone needs a release once in a while. I wish US was more like England or Canada.
Just like the answer to many poker questions.... it depends....

Sex is kinda alot of work, but more gratifying, plus you always have to try and meet/surpass previous performance milestones. Head, on the other hand, is no work, and you really don't have anything to live up to.

Sex is kinda alot of work, but more gratifying, plus you always have to try and meet/surpass previous performance milestones. Head, on the other hand, is no work, and you really don't have anything to live up to.
haha, the comparison of sex to work brings up a funny conversation a girl I knew had with her friends...they were discussing whether sex was more like play or like work.well she said that sex was obviously play, because if it were work, her dad would pay someone to do it for him
I'm still resisting the urge to say something about Theresa putting teeth in it. :twisted:
no one has answered the topic yet, I posted this for the lady poker players as well. Keep it clean people and be honest. Everyone needs a release once in a while. I wish US was more like England or Canada.
I wish you were in england or canada

Who says "head job"? "Getting head" or "getting a blow job" would both be perfectly standard, but "head job"? Either that's a British thing or you're just weird.

Who says "head job"? "Getting head" or "getting a blow job" would both be perfectly standard, but "head job"? Either that's a British thing or you're just weird.
couldn't have said it better myselfand he who asks isnt getting either
Im glad I wasn't the only one who had that thought when I read that
I read that as being an intentional double entendre...
nah, I'm not that clever