i miss iveyfan30

i am censored that i am not a veteran anymore.  we all dealt with a lot of random crap, now i get stripped of my title when i am not going to be able to post as much anymore. (internship...very busy)  i am waaaaay too bitter about this.  very very very bitter.  whatever.
you got noobed. you a noob son deal with it. you got downgraded like so many terrorist alert levels. but i have a feeling you gonna make it. CHYEA stay positive in the face of your failures.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keepin on topic....My stalker would kick all them little nwp tards around, like his welfare check was late!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that right???
yes that is right..Mr fis that a challenge?????

Ivey didn't really leave he just spends most of his time at NWP now. I post there too. If you can handle all the flames, it can be fun there. The trick is to not be overlysensitive and take anything too seriously. Believe it or not it is possible to be an active member at both sites.

Ivey didn't really leave he just spends most of his time at NWP now. I post there too. If you can handle all the flames, it can be fun there. The trick is to not be overlysensitive and take anything too seriously. Believe it or not it is possible to be an active member at both sites.
i would post there as well, but i don't like the interface.
i would post there as well, but i'm too sensitive.
lol
lol
**** you *******..i hope your wife miscarries..yeah i said it *******
lol
censored you censored..i hope your wife miscarries..yeah i said it censored
I'll be sending this one to admin.
lol
My wife miscarried, because she read this. She's still in the hospital, prick.
lol
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
lol
You seem awfully upset. Why are you still posting in the Army thread? Did I strike a nerve with you?
lol
You seem awfully upset. Why are you still posting in the Army thread? Did I strike a nerve with you?
yeah my mom said to stop
i tried to make piece with him or have the gloves come off. he chose for the gloves to come off.
You are also a liar. Here is the actual post and as you can see I left the decision up to you.
LMAO...check out the latest posts by teneight and USC in this thread.. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...47058&start=160 Look for hidden message where I'm quoted.
that's pretty clever you fat ****....it made me chuckle. why are you the only one still posting sh*t you aszhole? seriously. i never had a problem with anyone in this thread or any other before this whole crap happened. i was upset because i posted in the thread and it wasn't all about +1. i don't give a censored about post count. take them all away and the privelages that come along with them. i've stated this many times. i just want somewhere to scratch my a$$ while i'm in class or at work. why can't you let it go little b*tch? i never had a problem with you till you started to talk about me and my whole +1 BS. who cares azzwipe? why are you still at it? leave me the **** alone. i said jeff was the only one who had any class from you guys who were flaming our thread because i was civil about it and him being the adult that he is took it for what it was worth. why can't you be a big boy like that monkey? like i said before we were cool, but you wanna keep it up with your cool tech flames. we can eather keep it cool, or the gloves can come off. this isn't that big of a deal unless you wanna make it one.
You seem angry. It's understandable, you've been pwned. Your excessive name-calling only further illustrates the fact. To answer your question as to why I posted in "your" thread, it was because I felt like it. Teneight was posting in here so I went to "your" thread and you started with your shit. Just like the post I made earlier tonight which was only clarifying a point for another poster. You felt the need to chime in with your spelling corrections. I don't think I started anything there. In fact, I think you were the one that started shit. You shouldn't start shit if you can't handle it, which obviously you can't. As for keeping it cool or dropping the gloves, I'll leave the decision up to you; I can handle either choice. +1
+1
That's more like it; that's what we expect from you.
+1 doesn't mean i wanna start censored ass weed...so censored you