i miss iveyfan30

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's over at NWP, which, despite the fact that is pretty much devoid of any serious poker talk, is extremely amusing and devoid of wussy censorship.
The Sauce went over there too... she has pmed me several times to make the move also...I might have too much competition over there though...I might "blend in" with the others...
He's over at NWP, which, despite the fact that is pretty much devoid of any serious poker talk, is extremely amusing and devoid of wussy censorship.
The Sauce went over there too... she has pmed me several times to make the move also...I might have too much competition over there though...I might "blend in" with the others...
I don't really see why people who had a solid place on this board, and were/are respected and can say and do what they mostly please here, feel the need to move there. ..if this place is juvenile, that place is toddler.
Should I go over to the NWP forums? Should any of us go? Wonder what it is like over there.
You would get absolutely eaten alive.
Hmmm....maybe I will try it. I'll say, "my name is redpill. " "how is everybody over here".
Make sure you post links to your blog...if you think people consider you a joke here, wait until they get ahold of you. It would not surprise me if you were to actually cry.

Iveryfan is havn..a a bit of trouble over there...they hastle him to go back to FCP..and call him a DN fanboy..its actually quite funny!!!!I can't understand why it has to be one or the other.......even though im not down with their site....i just don't understand.... if sauce, ivey, and other defecters wanna post there...sweet...why can't they hang in both places....i know people whinge and bitch about censorship here but i think it is needed..if you wanna call someone a cnt.then go to nwp and get it done.. if you wanna just shoot the breaze then FCP all the way.....just my 2 cents.....

I might move there. Who will miss me? I'll see where McGee's going.
I'll miss you, but not your avatar.

Most people over here are way to sensitive to hack it at NWP. A typical newbs first post over there usually illicits the following replies:Kill Yourself (picture of hanging noose)Thank You. Now leave and die.I like both sites...

Most people over here are way to sensitive to hack it at NWP. A typical newbs first post over there usually illicits the following replies:Kill Yourself (picture of hanging noose)Thank You. Now leave and die.I like both sites...

Cant really say i miss Marionsauce that much (Every other thing she posted was "Well Smash does this and smash does that")But i did enjoy Iveyfans posts despite our musical differencesI would be extremely upset if Beans left though. Hes one of the premier posters here.

I was wondering where Iveyfan has been at...there have been a lot of posters over the last couple months that have kind of drifted off and disappeared and I haven't seen much of.