seat 2 group 8 qualifier--apologies

I'd like to again (because I'm not sure how many of my apologies at the table were seen) apologize for all the connection problems I had during tonight's qualifier. I was getting a bit frantic that I kept dropping out, especially in the middle of hands at times, and as a result made some drastic bets that forced other people's hands. That aside, I'm sure it was annoying to have to repeatedly wait for my action when I wasn't connected. A E

I'd like to again (because I'm not sure how many of my apologies at the table were seen) apologize for all the connection problems I had during tonight's qualifier. I was getting a bit frantic that I kept dropping out, especially in the middle of hands at times, and as a result made some drastic bets that forced other people's hands. That aside, I'm sure it was annoying to have to repeatedly wait for my action when I wasn't connected. A E
Don't worry about it Vid. I was on your left for most of that time and it was slow, but I wasn't really that annoyed by it. It had to have been frustrating for you since we were so deep in the tourney and you couldn't really play your game.
Don't worry about it Vid. I was on your left for most of that time and it was slow, but I wasn't really that annoyed by it. It had to have been frustrating for you since we were so deep in the tourney and you couldn't really play your game.
Thanks...I appreciate the feedback. It was painful to go through--that feelign that you can't really help yourself at all--but I was concerned that it was making it harder for those at the table.Unbelievably, when the connection settled out I still had enough chips to work with and won all but one of my coin flips to jump to second place at the final table, but was getting blinded off not wanting to play too many hands, ended up getting sucked out on once to drop to short stack at 10K and then lost an all-in with K-9 against K-Q to go out in 6th. Of course, right after, hindsight told me what I should have done to get into the top four... (hehe) A E