whatever, i'll join in on the fun.

I'm leaving FCP because I am to good for this site and it's "rules". I am tired of not fitting in with a online group and I like to bitch alot. Since I know everyone will be hurt in some way by me leaving I will try to make it painless. Goodbye.And by "leaving FCP" I mean that there is a possibility that I won't post for the rest of the night but I probably will.

I am leaving McDonalds, and heading over to Arby's.

I am leaving McDonalds, and heading over to Arby's.
McDonalds just got OWNED!!!
LMAO - I cannot resist the call of the Arby's Special Sauce.Wait...
If God is leaving then I am going to jump off my cloud and end it all. OOps wait I have wings so that will not work, oh well. :club:
I couldnt leave my only fan here to rot. I will stay just to read your weird posts my love.
:club: Guess me calling everybody love has finally come back to me. Guessit is true then what goes around comes around. Oh well you could have called me worse I guess. :roll: whatever the case may be, I am used to it.
If God is leaving then I am going to jump off my cloud and end it all. OOps wait I have wings so that will not work, oh well. :club:
I couldnt leave my only fan here to rot. I will stay just to read your weird posts my love.
And all is right with the world once again