The Hideout

I like that you can see who's here, andwho's currently postingthat's pretty shweet
Are links allowed in sigs??
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Are links allowed in sigs??
last i heard theresa's on it.for right nowi just put the url
I'm in the triple, but I'm in the first month of FCP. I rock. I love you, Theresa.I'm sorry I have a filthy mouth.
is it strange that your avatar turns me on?
last i heard theresa's on it.for right nowi just put the url
Gotcha.
Im not getting the swear filter joke...I'm assuming some words become other words like Dodge and carnival... but it's just a guess.
Not quite, they become full phrases.This is the F word:so the guy said don't buy a dodge, at least that one!And I'm just leaving my sig until I know I can change it.
last i heard theresa's on it.for right nowi just put the urlis it strange that your avatar turns me on?
No, my avatar turns me on too. Wait, I'm strange, so, Yes!
No, my avatar turns me on too. Wait, I'm strange, so, Yes!
Meh, I'll just deal with being strange then..Is that from something? or a cartoon version of a real person? or something created to make men feel creepy for being attracted to an illustration perhaps?
Not quite, they become full phrases.This is the F word:so the guy said don't buy a dodge, at least that one!And I'm just leaving my sig until I know I can change it.
I should have kept my retarded sig - the links were working in it. The code was all crazy though.
Meh, I'll just deal with being strange then..Is that from something? or a cartoon version of a real person? or something created to make men feel creepy for being attracted to an illustration perhaps?
It's from a site called pinup toons. Ask Renae, she knows the artist.

For some reason my sig works almost perfect... with the exception of the url, which I can't change... it says my sig is too long.

I should have kept my retarded sig - the links were working in it. The code was all crazy though.
That's why I tried to change mine.****EDIT: They took out my favorite part of the new site. The hilarious swear filter.

Theresa,Ask if somehow they can add a button to go back to the thread you were in, when you enter 'My Controls'. Getting back to the thread takes about 10 clicks once you enter 'my controls'.

Theresa, one last request. Can we do something about flood control?And the swear filter makes me laugh.
Flood Control? You have to clue me in on this one.Yeah... I thought they were hysterical but I guess people take the ability to swear a lot more serious than I ever realized. Oh well.
Theresa,Ask if somehow they can add a button to go back to the thread you were in, when you enter 'My Controls'. Getting back to the thread takes about 10 clicks once you enter 'my controls'.
huh?Just use the pulldown menu at the bottom of each page.. and go to offtopicif thats what you're talking about

My 4000th post celebration is going to be -ev. It will have to be held in another location.....

Flood Control? You have to clue me in on this one.Yeah... I thought they were hysterical but I guess people take the ability to swear a lot more serious than I ever realized. Oh well.
flood control = posting speed limit
My 4000th post celebration is going to be -ev. It will have to be held in another location.....
Oh don't worry. The Champ is already planning it

You're a good man, CDub!I have to admit - the thing that says where the majority of my posts are is uber-cool

If you try to post more than once in 30 seconds, It makes you wait. It's a huge pain in the neck.Also, what's up with the emoticon limit in posts?
where do you find that?
Click on your own name and check out your profile