The Hideout

What's the worst that can happen? Awkwardness around the workroom? Women purposely avoiding you because they'll start to believe you like them as well? Small potatoes. The reward outweighs the risk here. Just think if this works out how you want it to go. You could be throwing around what sounds like an incredibly attractive female. You should jokingly ask if you could go along tommorow. Laugh while you do it, and if they say yes. THEN BAM. If not, they'll think you're joking and carry on with their plans.
thats it, man, i'm gonna do it. i'm gonna fuckin do it.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I think this thread should just changed to a place where SA21 and donk can chat and encourage each other to approach women.
You're welcome to encourage us if you'd like. We'd love to have an asian man's perspective of women.
You're welcome to encourage us if you'd like. We'd love to have an asian man's perspective of women.
what is your avatar? ive been trying to figure it out for weeks.
hey cw, man, dont harsh our mellow like that, man.report of last nights events might be coming, it might not. just know that i went, i saw, i exploded in my pants.
You can't dangle meat in front of a tiger and not feed him. We want details, and we want it now.
You can't dangle meat in front of a tiger and not feed him. We want details, and we want it now.
i'm not sure why, but i dont really want to describe the whole thing. i guess i want to keep it all for myself. but it went about as well as possible, seriously.
i'm not sure why, but i dont really want to describe the whole thing. i guess i want to keep it all for myself. but it went about as well as possible, seriously.
I guess that's all I wanted to hear. Good luck if things get more serious.

McDonald's ApplicationThis is an actual job application a 17 year old boy submitted at a McDonald's fast-food establishment in Florida. They hired him because he was so honest and funny!NAME: Greg BulmashSEX: Not yet. Still waiting for the right person.DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can haggle.EDUCATION: Yes.LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.SALARY: Less than I'm worth.MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and post-it notes.REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.HOURS AVAILABLE TO WORK: Any.PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30-3:30 p.m., Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more intimate environment.MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING UP TO 50 LBS?: Of what?DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the more appropriate question here would be "Do you have a car that runs?"HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already be a winner of the Publishers Clearing house Sweepstakes.DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job no, on my breaks yes.WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?: Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb sexy blonde super model who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually, I'd like to be doing that now.DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.SIGN HERE: Aries.

i would too....wit is intelligences beautiful cousin(i just made that up)
Speaking of that you should have brought one of your cousins to SC. I think banging your cousin is legal down there.
Speaking of that you should have brought one of your cousins to SC. I think banging your cousin is legal down there.
i dunno...BUT...we did pass through West VA for a bit6 states we drove in on that trip..so sick

i have never posted in on of these type of threads. I called in sick, big table, etc. But since this is Chrozzo's hang out, I'll join this one. :)what's the point of this thread? randomness? :club: