• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

hey, hows the southern illinois basketball team doing this year? remember when you said they should be a final four caliber team every year? oh man, was that funny.
reaching a little far for the insults now, aren't you buddy?tell you what...when Rockhurst starts playing D1 then you can knock a bad season from SIU
reaching a little far for the insults now, aren't you buddy?tell you what...when Rockhurst starts playing D1 then you can knock a bad season for SIU
way to ignore the question and your ridiculous statement.
Haha whats up nukkas! I'm fucked up....but I'm out of jail! Hince getting fucked up.Crazy shit you guys wouldn't dream of ever happening but it did....to me. lol.
Well as my dear old grandmother used to say "Every day out of jail is a pretty good day."
go on...
Well...It involved money 2300 to be exact. I let a guy that I've known for years borrow the cash untill he got his house sold ( when I lent him the money there was a sale pending ). I find out from his wifes sister a week later that the house sold and the deal had closed. I waited to hear from him and after 2 weeks I called to see what was up and he gave weak story as to why he hadn't called me about my money. Well in this this economic climate not many people can do with out 2300 and I'm no different. I went to see him and things got a little outta hand and I ended up cracking him upside the head with a pair of bolt cutters...I know right...weird but it's all I could get my hands on. The whole thing was wierd the way it happed but anyway he's lying there head split open telling me he'll have my money in a day or two and his wife pulls up....needless to say she freaked out and called the law. I'll say this, they got there fast it must have been the urgency of her voice or the screaming I don't know for sure but man they were on me like a swarm of spider monkeys. He was telling them not to press charges and his wife was screaming for them to arrest me meanwhile I'm trying to be cool and explain to the cops whay I mashed his head and really after hearing me out they were kind of noding thier heads in agreement......but in the end the wife won and I got handcuffed. I went to jail spent the night got out the next day after posting bail. I posted here the day after I got out. Part two:I'm at the local watering hole having a few cocktails and in walks in the guy that owed me money. I had been there a little while and was kind of buzzed up. He is there with some friends laughing and cutting up and I'm like ....ya know what fuck this and walked over and said something to him. He was real cool and even bought me a drink but that pissed me off so I said how bout my money....I said it in a tone that even his buddies understood that i wasn't fucking around at that point. One of them took it apon himself to intervine and I quickly shut him up and told everyone with him that it was between me and deat beat. Things cooled off and I went back over to where I was sitting and the more I heard them laughing and having a good time the more it pissed me off and when I heard him order a round of shots for he and his friends I said that it. I grabbed a 32oz beer bug and walked over and smashed it over his head and started brwling with his buddies....it was a real brew haha. Once again the cops resopnded in record time. There wasn't much to say to them that they couldn't look around and figure out for themselves.....I put three dudes in the hospital that night...so off I went again in handcuffs for the second time in two days. I was locked up for a minute this time and just got out a few days ago.So any ways I've spent a hell of alot more than 2300 so far and still have to go to trial for fellony assault with intent on three counts......man I hope my lawyer is as good as he say he is...
dazaaamn!u home now or what?u get the cash?u remind me of Stewie in that one episode too tho..."mmm...thats good oj...YOU GOT MY MONEY MAN!?"
yeah I'm home but I've got to check in with the sheriffs office on fridays and there's a restaining order aginst me from 3 people lol....I've got to find some different places to hang. Oh and so far he's stone-walling me for the mobney.
yeah I'm home but I've got to check in with the sheriffs office on fridays and there's a restaining order aginst me from 3 people lol....I've got to find some different places to hang. Oh and so far he's stone-walling me for the mobney.
hire a 3rd party to whomp his ass?
Well...It involved money 2300 to be exact. I let a guy that I've known for years borrow the cash untill he got his house sold ( when I lent him the money there was a sale pending ). I find out from his wifes sister a week later that the house sold and the deal had closed. I waited to hear from him and after 2 weeks I called to see what was up and he gave weak story as to why he hadn't called me about my money. Well in this this economic climate not many people can do with out 2300 and I'm no different. I went to see him and things got a little outta hand and I ended up cracking him upside the head with a pair of bolt cutters...I know right...weird but it's all I could get my hands on. The whole thing was wierd the way it happed but anyway he's lying there head split open telling me he'll have my money in a day or two and his wife pulls up....needless to say she freaked out and called the law. I'll say this, they got there fast it must have been the urgency of her voice or the screaming I don't know for sure but man they were on me like a swarm of spider monkeys. He was telling them not to press charges and his wife was screaming for them to arrest me meanwhile I'm trying to be cool and explain to the cops whay I mashed his head and really after hearing me out they were kind of noding thier heads in agreement......but in the end the wife won and I got handcuffed. I went to jail spent the night got out the next day after posting bail. I posted here the day after I got out. Part two:I'm at the local watering hole having a few cocktails and in walks in the guy that owed me money. I had been there a little while and was kind of buzzed up. He is there with some friends laughing and cutting up and I'm like ....ya know what fuck this and walked over and said something to him. He was real cool and even bought me a drink but that pissed me off so I said how bout my money....I said it in a tone that even his buddies understood that i wasn't fucking around at that point. One of them took it apon himself to intervine and I quickly shut him up and told everyone with him that it was between me and deat beat. Things cooled off and I went back over to where I was sitting and the more I heard them laughing and having a good time the more it pissed me off and when I heard him order a round of shots for he and his friends I said that it. I grabbed a 32oz beer bug and walked over and smashed it over his head and started brwling with his buddies....it was a real brew haha. Once again the cops resopnded in record time. There wasn't much to say to them that they couldn't look around and figure out for themselves.....I put three dudes in the hospital that night...so off I went again in handcuffs for the second time in two days. I was locked up for a minute this time and just got out a few days ago.So any ways I've spent a hell of alot more than 2300 so far and still have to go to trial for fellony assault with intent on three counts......man I hope my lawyer is as good as he say he is...
OMG what a douchebag. I know your violent reaction is wrong but if a guy owed me that kind of money and was acting that way I would be tempted to pistol whip him like Ray Liota did to that douchbag in Goodfellas.
OMG what a douchebag. I know your violent reaction is wrong but if a guy owed me that kind of money and was acting that way I would be tempted to pistol whip him like Ray Liota did to that douchbag in Goodfellas.
Thats kinda how fast it escaladed....I'm like hey man I need the cash one minute and smashing his head in the next.....very unlike me....really.The second time I was just pissed.edit: topemv4341b.jpg
Thats kinda how fast it escaladed....I'm like hey man I need the cash one minute and smashing his head in the next.....very unlike me....really.The second time I was just pissed.
you're a dangerous criminal. and you should be ashamed of yourself.
So what happened to Hollywood
Where to start...lets see,Massive egos combined with with a leftist idealogy.....shitty movie after shitty movie....activist hearts chasing the dreams of a misinformed administration....hummmm I'm sure there is more but I'm kinda drunk so my mind is getting all jumbled up...what were we talking about?

weeeeeeee day off today and off to Vegas on Monday. Need a break real bad I have had 2 weeks off in the last 15 months and one of those weeks was spent cleaning up my house getting it ready to sell.

weeeeeeee day off today and off to Vegas on Monday. Need a break real bad I have had 2 weeks off in the last 15 months and one of those weeks was spent cleaning up my house getting it ready to sell.
Make sure you post a trip report in case there's something I must hit when I go in a couple weeks.

Where the **** is everyone. Hollywood is probally dead, Chrozzo barely shows his face around here anymore, CW hasnt posted in awhile and Fphilips is posting from the pen. We need some drama I guess. Hey Austin I heard Emma got gang banged by a group of homeless arabs and she liked it!!!