• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Love is a spice with many tastes, a dizzying array of textures, and moments.
Love is writing a filthy note to a woman, then sticking it to her in her fathers library while the rest of the family sits for dinner.
Thats your opinion. Mine is that you and he and the others are all little whiny cunts.
In your pethetic little world I'm sure everything that you say has a smart and funny charm to it, but the facts are what they are.....dribble followed by annoying dribble with a dash of sarcasim is about you are good for. You will never change I'm sure of that, and I'm ok with you being who you are.. the world needs a few more asshats I think just so the rest of us know how not to conduct ourselves. You are the anti-example.
In your pethetic little world I'm sure everything that you say has a smart and funny charm to it, but the facts are what they are.....dribble followed by annoying dribble with a dash of sarcasim is about you are good for. You will never change I'm sure of that, and I'm ok with you being who you are.. the world needs a few more asshats I think just so the rest of us know how not to conduct ourselves. You are the anti-example.
ROFL *standing ovation*I WAS here to say hi, but since I see I'm not welcome, even after apologizing for what happened, because somebody here, not naming names, has decided to perpetually act like a 12-year-old with tourette's, I'll saunter back over to the Batcave
hey buddy, you set 'em up, i knock 'em down.
Don't be too proud.... I'm an easy target.Like pushing over a down syndrome kid at the Special Olympics. It may be fun...but it's nothing to brag about.