The Hideout

Did I screw up or not?You decide '08...I was taking a walk with an old friend who was home for the weekend from Lawrence, her and I go wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back. We're walking in the park with her dog when out of nowhere my girlfriend walks by with her dog.. Needless to say it was a bit awkward, and now I think she's mad at me. I don't think it would be bad, but I stopped by her house earlier and told her I was in a rush and had to go, but I failed to tell her why.Am I wrong for not telling? Does it look suspicious? Would you be angered?

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Did I screw up or not?You decide '08...I was taking a walk with an old friend who was home for the weekend from Lawrence, her and I go wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back. We're walking in the park with her dog when out of nowhere my girlfriend walks by with her dog.. Needless to say it was a bit awkward, and now I think she's mad at me. I don't think it would be bad, but I stopped by her house earlier and told her I was in a rush and had to go, but I failed to tell her why.Am I wrong for not telling? Does it look suspicious? Would you be angered?
The begining of the end, for sure.
Is that one of Macauley Caulkins younger brothers in your avatar?
One night I'm gonna come to you, inside of your house, wherever you're sleeping, and I'm gonna cut your throat.
ummmmm...she can walk already?
One night I'm gonna come to you, inside of your house, wherever you're sleeping, and I'm gonna cut your throat.
and ill be thereEmma is my sugar mamma
I am pretty sure I could take you
and ill be thereEmma is my sugar mamma
You wont get passed my doorman, he is an expert at spotting fake I.D's
I have jury duty on Monday. Gonna skip class even if its cancelled.
lol same here. I work at night, so as long as I don't get sequestered, I'm going into work anyways. Anyone know what happens when you sleep in for jury duty?
Shut the fuck up. I paid 4.09 the other day, and it was 4.39 yesterday.
That's what you get for stealing our water!
I'll be riding my motorcycle a LOT this summer, it looks like
pig%20on%20a%20moped.jpgand let's keep it under 120, k?normal_moped_speeder.jpgget a horse ya damn hippies!vespa3.jpg

Board MessageSorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.The error returned was:Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.Post Data Saved!The following post data has been saved. In some cases, using your browser's back button will empty out form fields which results in the loss of any typed and unsaved material. You may select all of the text area below and copy before hitting back.?!I can't add pics?

1. Masterbation2. Mastebation with a toy3. Masterbation with an inanimate object4. A stranger5. Pooping6. Pubic hair plucking 7. Dildo Art8. Decorating anal beads9. Self Spanking10. Needle Point

I've thought about Ships in a bottle. But my hands arent steady enough. I do like ships though. What I need is a nice workspace. Get some wood. Build something. A table maybe.I did get a C in woodshop.

I've thought about Ships in a bottle. But my hands arent steady enough. I do like ships though. What I need is a nice workspace. Get some wood. Build something. A table maybe.I did get a C in woodshop.
I don't know what your garage looks like for wood working tools. But I have enjoyed this more and more as I have gotten older. It is expensive though as wood and the tools are not cheap.I'll try and find some picks of what I have made recently.
Smoke weed. Everything is better on weed.
Thanks asshole.I'm trying to quit.
I don't know what your garage looks like for wood working tools. But I have enjoyed this more and more as I have gotten older. It is expensive though as wood and the tools are not cheap.I'll try and find some picks of what I have made recently.
It would have to be in the basement. Problem is, I dont have any wood or tools and dont want to spend the money I have on the equipment. I guess that will have to wait a few years.