The Hideout

I think I have spoken of the annoying albino that sits in front of me in Philosophy class. This fuck is just trying to get the most of his education, but everytime he speaks I imagine myself stabbing him in the neck with a screw driver. Over and over and over again. The blood flows down my shirt and onto the floor as he twitches into to the darkness.

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I think I have spoken of the annoying albino that sits in front of me in Philosophy class. This fuck is just trying to get the most of his education, but everytime he speaks I imagine myself stabbing him in the neck with a screw driver. Over and over and over again. The blood flows down my shirt and onto the floor as he twitches into to the darkness.
Are you sure this isn't in your anger management class?
Are you sure this isn't in your anger management class?
oh ha ha.But seriously, I make a fist and my pulse quickens when this happens. I breathe heavily and the girl next to me gives me funny looks.
Thought I'd come back and say hi after like a 2 month abscence.
goddamn ive missed her!
it would at least add some color to him
it would at least add some color to him
ba zing.On another note.You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs.But I look around me and I seeeeeeeeeeeeee it isnt so.
I got like 150 pics ready for a TOP in the time I was gone. Is this thread lacking activity lately?
just post em man......im on my way to work now for about 7 hrswhen i get back, all 150 better be right herethat is allGO!
I was just reading about Dennis Dixon, I still have to finish. What say you Cappy and Pnlymizzle?
Dude would have won the heisman..I'm not sure I want to talk about this lol.Ok here goes: Oregon was like 8-1, losing in last seconds to Cal, with the 4 cream puffs left on the schedule. We were front-runners to get to the national title game. All the ESPN talking heads were orgasming on air just talking about us. Comepletely unstoppable.3 days later were' playing in Arizona against a rag-tag Wildcat team... We take it down to their red zone, ball gets deflected into the hands of a Wildcat who's got 90 yards of open field in front of him.Two possessions later, Dixon's Dad is fighting back tears on the sideline on national television, Dixon's leg is snapped like a twig, and the whole season goes up in smoke.The next week we hold UCLA to negative yards at halftime and havent gotten the ball past midfield..... And our BACKUP Ryan Leaf gets his ankle stepped on and bammo.. We find out the hard way that our 3RD F*CKING STRING QB was injured in practice and unavailable.. So we spend the rest of the year with our towel boys 4th n' 5th string freshman QBs competing over who can create the more impressive "deer in headlights" look.Ugh.... Seriously, we were penciled in to the National Champ game.. easy... #1 offense in the country.. AND THEN lose our 2nd tailback, 2 best recievers, and 3 best Quarterbacks for the season. This may be the biggest voodoo whammy curse in the history of modern football.. Considering Jonathan Steward was always day-to-day with that ankle, we essentially spent the last 4 games of the season missing our *7* best skill position players. Think about that for a second. Take 7 skill guys off the Patriots.. Imagine NE without Brady, Brady's backup, Welker, Moss, Stallworth, Maroney, and uhhh.. Is Faulk still your 3rd down beast?So yeah.. That was Oregon footbal... I went through 7 superbowls in the 80s and 90s rooting for the Bills (Dad's hometown) and Broncos (Mom's) and this season was those 7 years of crying myself to sleep at night rolled into a one-month stretch.. I guarantee there was a spike in suicide rate in the state.... just un effin believeable..Thanks for bringing that up. I'll compose myself.. and then give you the 411 on Dixon. :club:
Did Suited get a job or something? Hardly see him anymore.
I think everyone got a job.. Board always dies the month or two before the WSOP, then comes back with a vengance.. As caterpillars, we're all in that "cocoon" stage, ready to butterfly in time for the WSOP. Happens every year.

Dixon.. here we go:Teebow was lights out on a team he couldn't propell past 8-3. Dixon was lights out on a team that would have made the title game w/ the #1 offense in college football. Dixon actually proved his heisman candidacy by showing the world that without him, our team couldn't even beat the 4 cream puffs left on the schedule without him.As for his humble beginnings, he was all over the place his first couple seasons, and there was serious talk that Brady Leaf was the better of the two quarterbacks, as both often platooned.The option (on steroids) offense makes Dixon look far better than he actually is, because when Jonathan Stewart (who will be a 1st rounder, guaranteed) and Jeremiah Johnson were both in the backfield, that's 3 guys with jet-powered legs running 3 different directions, and no defense can ever pray to defend it effectively.Dixon racked up the majority of his passing numbers even AFTER he lost his two best recievers. He was solid throwing deep as well, and wasn't just racking up yards after the pass with option screens and shovels.No pro team is going to run the kind of offense that takes full advantage of Dixon's strengths, plus pro defenses will have the speed to spy on him and keep any backfield trickery (relatively) in check.It's impossible to gauge the college to pro transition, but any scout or coach will tell you the QB has the most difficult transition of all, which is why high 1st round QBs are still usually crapshoots.He can run like the wind, and learned to pass efficiently his junior and senior year. Gocheck the database on his #s for last year.His TD/INT rate was filthy good. He'll fare better than Akili Smith did, guaranteed.Of course, his leg was snapped like a twig, and he's a running quarterback. So there is that.If he falls to the Pats, he'd be a steal (esp in round 2).

He isn't going to be drafted in the first 3 rounds.
You just aren't a fan of running quarterbacks with one leg, are you? :club:
For most teens, turning 18 and becoming a legal adult comes with a few small perks including voting rights. For Emma Watson, turning 18 grants her access to the $20 million she's amassed making the wildly popular film series.But Watson's parents are making sure their daughter doesn't blow through her millions.Watson has sat through a series of lessons in money management given by Coutts bank, the Daily Mail reports. She's reportedly learned about basic economics, investing, and philanthropy.Wow this reminds me of my own 18th birthday party. Except replace the part about being famous and popular and amassing a huge fortune, with me alone in my bedroom doing a live version of Grease with my stuffed animals as the cast. You can't go back to Australia Sandy, you'll break my heart!