The Hideout

This is the way I feel, I just dont' want to let Jada down.I'll talk to you, what would you like to talk about?
Anything really. I'm bored to death.I'm going into the studio tonight to work on some new stuff. That 'll be fun.
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Why did you pick a care bear? More specifically... why pissy pants bear?
I was a huge CB fan back in the day. I picked this one because it was the best one I could find, so far...
Yes, yes I was.I found that yesterday. I didnt like any of those. I got this one off a livejournal site dedicated to Care Bear Icons. For some reason, there werent very many entries or members. Weird.
Why don't you just bring Emma back?

Today's poops8:30 AM - Post beer poop, a little frothy and messy, not a nice feeling10:10 AM - Better more solid post breakfast poop.Thats all for today, I must be slippin

Today's poops8:30 AM - Post beer poop, a little frothy and messy, not a nice feeling10:10 AM - Better more solid post breakfast poop.Thats all for today, I must be slippin
Yo Guapo check out the firearms thread...I got a cowboy gun.

Incoming before/after pictures of my weightloss/fitness progress. I don't know when they will be posted...probably as soon as I put them all in paint as one picture or something.

Hey Austin did you ever read the Golden Compass series, His Dark Materials?
I started it after I saw the movie. I only got about 20 pages in. Not that it was bad, I just wasnt in the mood. I'll finish it one day.
Well, I can't see my girlfriend tonight. She's knocked out, so I have nothing to do.Looks like I'll be in here alright.God I've been waiting for a night like this.
Oh yeah, well I've been waiting for a girl like you.But sadly, I have baseball practice. Gotta coach em up, coach em on up.
Oh yeah, well I've been waiting for a girl like you.But sadly, I have baseball practice. Gotta coach em up, coach em on up.
You jackass, cancel baseball practice.We're catching up tonight damnit.
Well, I can't see my girlfriend tonight. She's knocked out, so I have nothing to do.Looks like I'll be in here alright.God I've been waiting for a night like this.
I would hang but studio time is callin my name....I can't wait to post a finished product.
I really find these protestors against China hillarious.We, Americans, are on the verge of a depression, in a war that many us believe we should not be in, and have to pay all time high prices for gas and pay an extraordinary amount for shitty products.And yet, we like to protest against what the Chinese are doing to the Tibetans. Sigh, get a grip on reality morons..
I'm conflicted about the protesters.On one hand I'm amused at their idiocy protesting at a function sponsored by the IOC instead of the embassies etc. I'm even more amused that in San Fran they were joined by animal rights activists, Darfur demonstrators, and nudists declaring they feel the games should be played in the original uniform. On the other hand I'm kinda pissed by them going after the torch bearers. As far as I understand the people selected to carry the torch are community "heroes." They did things like pull people out of a house fire or comeback from a devastating head injury as a child to earn martial arts honors. Now these unwashed, ignorant hippie fucks are going to piss on that persons "day of a lifetime." Probably a good thing I'm not a cop. It would've made those civil rights marches in Alabama during the 60s look like a bird watching trip.