The Hideout

I hate getting involved in forum politics.But I find it funny that the same shit that is being talked about in that other thread can and is talked about in the hideout.Lol.... I just found that humorous.Anyways./rant.

• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I hate getting involved in forum politics.But I find it funny that the same shit that is being talked about in that other thread can and is talked about in the hideout.Lol.... I just found that humorous.Anyways./rant.
Yes, the irony is comical. They bitch about not being able to have a real discussion and so they make another thread and discuss THE EXACT SAME SHIT THEY DID HERE.I guess they were just pissed that we didnt suck them all off when they came back.
Well take a quick look at Doug and Kaveros. They are some real gems too.
I was just coming back into this thread to add kaveros. I wish he'd stay out of the religion thread, he gives atheists a bad name.
Yes, the irony is comical. They bitch about not being able to have a real discussion and so they make another thread and discuss THE EXACT SAME SHIT THEY DID HERE.I guess they were just pissed that we didnt suck them all off when they came back.
I really don't understand the concept of serious discussion.I can think of 5 awesome discussions that we have on here on a regular basis.1.) Cappy always bring good shit to the table.2.) Kuge has woman problems3.) I have a woman, not necessarily problems, but I like to talk about her4.) Sports is always a topic of discussion.5.) Even right now we get to read BigD's rant on that one annoying guy.and there's dozens more.I just don't understand whats so bad. And seriously, do some people seriously need a superhot girl to look at the beginning of a new page? If that's the the case then I think we need to have a get together at Guapo's house, just to get these guys laid.
I really don't understand the concept of serious discussion.I can think of 5 awesome discussions that we have on here on a regular basis.1.) Cappy always bring good shit to the table.2.) Kuge has woman problems3.) I have a woman, not necessarily problems, but I like to talk about her4.) Sports is always a topic of discussion.5.) Even right now we get to read BigD's rant on that one annoying guy.and there's dozens more.I just don't understand whats so bad. And seriously, do some people seriously need a superhot girl to look at the beginning of a new page? If that's the the case then I think we need to have a get together at Guapo's house, just to get these guys laid.
Ummm isn't that obvious
And really, I only posted Emma for every top to piss them off. But if they hadnt insulted her at every turn, I wouldnt have done it. Plus, its a free....internet...I can top with whomever I want. Is it really that big of deal. I seriously think it has more to do with the fact that when they all came back and tried to post here again, they were through no fault of ours, on the outside. So this pissed them off and they blame me because I am here the most. Pretty simple I think. Fuck 'em all, I say.
And really, I only posted Emma for every top to piss them off. But if they hadnt insulted her at every turn, I wouldnt have done it. Plus, its a free....internet...I can top with whomever I want. Is it really that big of deal. I seriously think it has more to do with the fact that when they all came back and tried to post here again, they were through no fault of ours, on the outside. So this pissed them off and they blame me because I am here the most. Pretty simple I think. Fuck 'em all, I say.
You're forgetting one thing Austin.THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.
LOL, so it's that now?7 hours ago, it was a different tune.Whatever floats your boat.
7 hours is a long time. And you guys have continued to slander my good name. MY GOOD NAME! Its all I have and I wont lose it without a fight!
7 hours is a long time. And you guys have continued to slander my good name. MY GOOD NAME! Its all I have and I wont lose it without a fight!
What?Dude, if you're insinuating that I've continued to beat you down, you need help.I've let it be.
What?Dude, if you're insinuating that I've continued to beat you down, you need help.I've let it be.
ERRONEUOS. Now I must insist you cease the attack on my good name. MY GOOD NAME!Its all I have and I wont lose it without ONE HELL OF A FIGHT!
ERRONEUOS. Now I must insist you cease the attack on my good name. MY GOOD NAME!Its all I have and I wont lose it without ONE HELL OF A FIGHT!
Someone needs to get you on some meds. If you are going to insinuate me doing something I'm not doing, whatever. Go for it, make me look like a jerk. I don't care how I look.And if that's the case, this is my last post in this thread. GG Hideout.
Someone needs to get you on some meds. If you are going to insinuate me doing something I'm not doing, whatever. Go for it, make me look like a jerk. I don't care how I look.And if that's the case, this is my last post in this thread. GG Hideout.
YOU RUINED MY GOOD NAME! RUINED! MY GOOD NAME!
Whats with these new Cheetos commercials? Anyone seen these?Very bizzare.
Those are her whites in there.
GODAMMIT!!!WE'RE ARGUING AGAIN!?!?I THOUGHT THIS WAS HAPPY HOME!
Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.
I WANT ANSWERS!I WANT THE TRUTH!!!!!
hitting the sauce a little early aren't you?
I hear ya brotha,I haven't said anything, but I think this is the best time to bring it up.You know the guy I was supposedly best friends with than I "stole" his EX (in caps for a reason) girlfriend?Yeah, he doesn't like me now.
tell him to take
to heart.
rant/truth
same as powerpoker, Corey you hit it right on the headthis is the main reason why I haven't been posting in the hideout all that much latelyit is honestly the same stuff over and over againAustin, I like you...I truly do, but it gets old really fast
My main message was that this thread needs to shape up, because if Golden came in here and looked at the pages between his previous visits, he'd be ashamed.
you know that's probably the reason he hasn't stuck around whenever he pops his head in here anymore