• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Cappy, that hurt, whatever happened to friendly cappy who posted pictures of beautiful women? This new and spiteful Cappy makes me want to break down in tears
I experienced variance for the first time this year. See the above post for an example of how my evening went.
How did you like it?And, Cappy is the new offical King of random bumps of moderately entertaining old threads.
I was researching the possibility of making an Al Gore joke account.. And found dinosaurs! :club:
I hope you apreciate this you sonofabitch. I finally got Mary Mags to let me SIIHP, but Im duty bound to the Hideout.
Did she make you pay full price? I checked hallmark for a "Congrats on getting anal from a prostitute", but they were fresh out..
rod%20farva.jpgI just lost a buck.....to myself.
Mr. SUNSHINE ON MY GODDAMN SHOULDERS HIMSELF, John Denver!
I got my 22" monitor today. It. Is. Awesome.
You can take your 22" monitor and shove it straight up your ass!Sorry, that was my frustration talking. I'll tell it to shut up now.
Who am I, Miss Cleo?Seriously though, I have no idear.
lol. Miss Cleo went bankrupt, you would think she would have seen that coming...
I have consulted the spirits and they say you are confused.
Can you patch me through to Andy Gibb? I feel like Shadow Dancin'! :club:
Im approaching the 3rd hour of a stud8 tourny.. I hope this post doesnt jinx me:Stack: largest 37838, smallest 1108, average 13263 Your current position is 7 out of 57 Time bank balance is 37 seconds in 4 min stakes 1000/2000 ante 200Im sitting with 27k.
That was pretty one-sided. :D btw- Gallo can post again, we're nothing if we can't keep our sigs current :club:

Hmm... I'm heading to bed but I get off work semi early tommorow so I might hit some of you up and play in a tourny or 2 on stars... normaly a full tilt player but whatever I will play with you guys... Laterz

That was pretty one-sided. :D btw- Gallo can post again, we're nothing if we can't keep our sigs current :club:
why'd he get the timeout?
why'd he get the timeout?
drunk posting on new years eve. It was bs for the mods to ban him. Ive seen people get away with much worse and gallo didnt say anything derrogatory, just a lot of weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's.
You can take your 22" monitor and shove it straight up your ass!Sorry, that was my frustration talking. I'll tell it to shut up now.
Not the greatest picture but it's just from my phone.IMG00087.jpgYeah, that's my new monitor next to my laptop. Makes the 17" laptop look tiny. /brag post

shoot all I do on the boards are Howdy's Hi's and Wee's not to mention Chrozzo and I drunk type to each other a lot on here.

Not the greatest picture but it's just from my phone.IMG00087.jpgYeah, that's my new monitor next to my laptop. Makes the 17" laptop look tiny. /brag post
very nice, but will it fit up your ass?
Don't kid yourself. We know you're really AZN.
I have to say, people who refer to themselves as "AZN" may be the lowest form of humanity on earth.Eh nevermind, we all know black people corner the market in that department, followed by the growing douchebaggery of guidos and wiggers.In either case, I was referring to violently shoving the monitor up there. Not loosening you with my cock.
I have to say, people who refer to themselves as "AZN" may be the lowest form of humanity on earth.Eh nevermind, we all know black people corner the market in that department, followed by the growing douchebaggery of guidos and wiggers.In either case, I was referring to violently shoving the monitor up there. Not loosening you with my cock.
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
better now?I just noticed your sig, too. <3
you saw what I did there...
hi
oh hai der.

That's so one of my posts on that monitor. :club: I pwn alloh and Howdy Chrozzo