The Hideout

Cashed in 3rd. About time. I was running real cold the past week or so.Figures I would cash in limit, which I never play. Maybe I need to start.
that's how i started playing limit holdem. I was running terribly in nl, and took a break from itthat's how i got good at 2-7 as well LOL
I started in live stud, switched to limit HE, switched to NL, and now I just dabble. I think I limit allows me to have more discipline. Sometimes in NL I am either not aggressive enough or I get attached to hands.Either way, I am OUT for the night.Another great night! See you tomorrow :club:
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

What UP!!!, I'm back. had a couple meetings, but nothing major. Congrats CW on the HU win.
Thank you sir.. I did catch cards at key times, but I don't think it was as lucky as 76 might suggest.I think what kinda added insult to injury was when i put him on nothing and called / raised, I'd hit like a straight instead of just a pair, which would have done the job
Cashed in 3rd. About time. I was running real cold the past week or so.Figures I would cash in limit, which I never play. Maybe I need to start.
that's how i started playing limit holdem. I was running terribly in nl, and took a break from itthat's how i got good at 2-7 as well LOL
I started in live stud, switched to limit HE, switched to NL, and now I just dabble. I think I limit allows me to have more discipline. Sometimes in NL I am either not aggressive enough or I get attached to hands.Either way, I am OUT for the night.Another great night! See you tomorrow :club:
peace out man

Yeah, everyone has to catch cards every now and then.I'll always preach that everyone will get the same cards in the end. The successful players win the most with their good hands, and lose the least with their good hands.

Yeah, everyone has to catch cards every now and then.I'll always preach that everyone will get the same cards in the end. The successful players win the most with their good hands, and lose the least with their good hands.
you mean lose the least with bad hands?either way.. i get ya..i should get to bed soon, but i think i'll get to 1800 firstI have a surprise coming up for 2k posts and i'm anxious :club:
you mean lose the least with bad hands?either way.. i get ya..i should get to bed soon, but i think i'll get to 1800 firstI have a surprise coming up for 2k posts and i'm anxious :club:
Nah, I mean good players will be able to win the most when they get pocket aces or flop the nut flush, but that same player will also lose the least when they realize their aces or nut flush are no good.As oppose to a player who will get no action on the nuts, or will get married to aces or the flush.
Nah, I mean good players will be able to win the most when they get pocket aces or flop the nut flush, but that same player will also lose the least when they realize their aces or nut flush are no good.As oppose to a player who will get no action on the nuts, or will get married to aces or the flush.
yeah that occured to me after i posted that.. i'm tired :D
is 2000 gonna be some type of Y2K thing or just some mad KC posting? any hints, noone else will see what you post.
hahaha yeah.. you ruined the surprisewhen i hit 2000 posts, it will crumble the infostructure of all large financial accounts and balances, reducing everyone to zero.kinda like fight club, except CW Club.
Only 6 more postrob-schneider.jpg"You Can Do Itttt!!!!!!"
hahahahah friggin schnieder...I will give you this though..I have made reference to what I'm going to do at some time in the past 2 days.(I've made about 300 posts int he past 2 days.. GL finding it :club: )
is 2000 gonna be some type of Y2K thing or just some mad KC posting? any hints, noone else will see what you post.
hahaha yeah.. you ruined the surprisewhen i hit 2000 posts, it will crumble the infostructure of all large financial accounts and balances, reducing everyone to zero.kinda like fight club, except CW Club.
Sweeeeet. I'll withdraw all my money from all my accounts, Put it under my mattress and move into a bunker. :club:
Only 6 more postrob-schneider.jpg"You Can Do Itttt!!!!!!"
hahahahah friggin schnieder...I will give you this though..I have made reference to what I'm going to do at some time in the past 2 days.(I've made about 300 posts int he past 2 days.. GL finding it :club: )
Are you gonna make a bunch of Super avs that will take over the world beginning with FCP? :D
Kelly Clarkson has never done anything for me personally. I don't know what it is.
i love her.. i think it's the singer thing.. or the fact that shes "real"
"real" is overrated. :club:
It depends.. I like big fake titties just as much as the next guy..but for some reason a girl like Kelly is refreshing sometimes.. plus the fact she has an awesome voice.. I wish I were "somebody" in the music industry, so I could do studio guitar for one of her albums.I'm probably better than her guitarist now anyway, and she seems iek she'd be fun to work with
00044gr.jpg 1800 baby!
Are you gonna make a bunch of Super avs that will take over the world beginning with FCP?
MUAHAHAHA!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: on that note...goodnight.
Kelly Clarkson has never done anything for me personally. I don't know what it is.
i love her.. i think it's the singer thing.. or the fact that shes "real"
"real" is overrated. :club:
It depends.. I like big fake titties just as much as the next guy..but for some reason a girl like Kelly is refreshing sometimes.. plus the fact she has an awesome voice.. I wish I were "somebody" in the music industry, so I could do studio guitar for one of her albums.I'm probably better than her guitarist now anyway, and she seems iek she'd be fun to work with
or be one of her back up dancers, get her pregnant and marry her like that dude and britney spears.lg1.jpg
So from what I have gathered - I need to add rsm, dixie wrecked and brvheart to the first page.And 76 already has a title - "Hideout Tournament Director"
I need to be added to the first page too.How's everyone doing tonight? I just took down a $3 + .30 turbo SnG on Stars! 15 dollars, yaaaaahoo!