The Hideout

This sucks. I have both Pokerroom and FCP downloaded, I have opened, closed, and reopened both, and no table.Not to be defeated, I loaded up the Java version of pokerroom, and nothing.
Go to the site. You should see it then.CW: 163276: 260
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

CW: 159976:319Could this be considered post count padding, as you all can't see it?
no this is a very important event you are covering for us since i cant find it on FCP...so im relying on you
See that power and I are the only people in the universe who can't see it, bring on the chip counts :?
why are we the only two not seeing this? :?
This sucks. I have both Pokerroom and FCP downloaded, I have opened, closed, and reopened both, and no table.Not to be defeated, I loaded up the Java version of pokerroom, and nothing.
Go to the site. You should see it then.CW: 163276: 260
Pokerroom? The actual java version on the site? I tried that. But hey, I'll give it another shot....
CW: 159976:319Could this be considered post count padding, as you all can't see it?
no this is a very important event you are covering for us since i cant find it on FCP...so im relying on you
See that power and I are the only people in the universe who can't see it, bring on the chip counts :?
Because your not opening it from the site. Try doing it that way.CW: 167776: 208
Because your not opening it from the site. Try doing it that way.CW: 167776: 208
I don't understand what your trying to say....Do you mean the java version on pokerroom.com? Cause I did that and got nothing....Okay, I feel sufficiently retarded at this point....

And I missed it. FUCK.Congrats to CDub - looks like we'll have to find a different title for 76!

Now it's time for me to go. See yas tomorrow!!
Later bro, thanks for the updates
And I missed it. FUCK.Congrats to CDub - looks like we'll have to find a different title for 76!
official hideout whiner
I think we can do better than that, dude :club: Perhaps "Official Hideout Representative of the Red Sox Nation"
jeez, that was frustratingim calling out his hands, raising him with 6 high on the river and he folds, and he has the deck about 80% of the time......o well....ill play him again any day...
dude..i was hitting cards, but you were too at several points so don't pull a phil hellmuth..we both stole pots.. and those capped pots at the river, if you really had like 6 high, most of the time it was nothing vs nothing, and whoever got the last shot in took iti'll play you again whenever.. but don't whine man.. i hate when people do that