• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I have quite a large collection, PM me your email and I'll send you the listor if you know how to use torrents, i'll send you the torrent file and you can d/l them all
Could you hit me up with those too please?reelfisherman13@yahoo.com
I have quite a large collection, PM me your email and I'll send you the listor if you know how to use torrents, i'll send you the torrent file and you can d/l them all
sent
I agree with this.. If he plays like this his next 2 years, he should get all 3, but they'd never give someone a heisman 3 straight times..How do you guys think he'll do in the NFL?
3 is the magic number.. I'll set his over/under for NFL wins at QB at... 3.
That's the only type of Hold'em I do play. I am horrible at limit hold'em.
the problem with limit is if you bring it large, anything small follows behind for two bits:wb_santa_2.jpg^^^The flat-call parade.
Could you hit me up with those too please?reelfisherman13@yahoo.com
You fish? I just bought 5 tackle boxes, one of them filled with bass worms, a bunch of weights and hooks, and boxes of deap sea bait and some miscelaneous stuff from my neighbors garage sale for 10 bucks.Downloading torrents now, can you only do one at a time? Or can I do both?
ok, you all have the torrents now. If you don't know how to use them, we'll figure something else out.
pretend for a second I'm not a l337 h4x0r and humor me with what I should do with the .torrent files :club:
I agree with this.. If he plays like this his next 2 years, he should get all 3, but they'd never give someone a heisman 3 straight times..How do you guys think he'll do in the NFL?
given the track record of Gator QB's in the NFL I would say not well
Do you have azureus or any other torrent file? I'm guessing not...
lol - I got that far, but that's it. They're "downloading", but that's not getting anywhere...
lol - I got that far, but that's it. They're "downloading", but that's not getting anywhere...
they should be coming, give it timei must go back to work now, gl guys. if still having problems when i get back, I'll help more.
they should be coming, give it timei must go back to work now, gl guys. if still having problems when i get back, I'll help more.
I have Comcast.If that's not the problem, this should've finished in about 30 seconds.

So Cappy I have been curious about something for a while. I am going to try not to offend you here but I may, so I pre-apologize. So you seem like a pretty cool guy, and every Strip Club DJ I have ever met was a complete Douche, totally egotistical with small mans syndrome. So how did you escape that?Also, having little kids, which I think you said as old as 5, do they know what you do for work, and what do you tell them?

Books done downloading, THx only me, that should keep me busy for the next 3 years, and increase my desire to play X 1000.I have a binding machine at work that I use to bind portfolios and presentations, I may slowly start printing these out and bind them. But that may cost more in Ink than buying them LOL

I'm glad I stayed home tonight..
I wish I could say the same thing. I had a whole weekend of partying with friends in Chicago all lined up, but the weather has kept me home. I wasn't about to fight the snow and ice for 300 miles.So I'm home playing Call of Duty 4, and watching movies.

I was checking the discussion thread for my stats class and somebody made a post about being able to make our own formula sheet for the final and then the professor replied saying that it's true...I'm wondering if she was even planning on sharing this information with the everybody because I haven't missed class in a few weeks and nothing of this was even mentioned. I'm waiting for clarification on one or both sides, typed or handwritten. If it can be typed and both sides...game over.

ATTENTIONI just set up a FCP barrage for the $1.10 O8B donkfest on Stars that starts in 15 minutes...All Hideout folks strongly encouraged to enter and nutbar to their fullest. :club: come join the fun!

I was checking the discussion thread for my stats class and somebody made a post about being able to make our own formula sheet for the final and then the professor replied saying that it's true...I'm wondering if she was even planning on sharing this information with the everybody because I haven't missed class in a few weeks and nothing of this was even mentioned. I'm waiting for clarification on one or both sides, typed or handwritten. If it can be typed and both sides...game over.
Here's a thought of something I did back when I was in college. I had a calculus class where we could bring a front and back sheet to the final exam with anything we wanted on it. So I took every test I had that semester, shrunk them to 25% of their regular size, taped them to a piece of paper, and then made a copy of the new paper. Every single type of problem I was tested on was now in front of me and it helped immensely on the exam.If you can front and back a sheet then consider putting your exams on it, since if this lady is like every professor I had then she will make the final to closely resemble the exams through the semester.
ATTENTIONI just set up a FCP barrage for the $1.10 O8B donkfest on Stars that starts in 15 minutes...All Hideout folks strongly encouraged to enter and nutbar to their fullest. :club: come join the fun!
you talked me into itI'm in
Here's a thought of something I did back when I was in college. I had a calculus class where we could bring a front and back sheet to the final exam with anything we wanted on it. So I took every test I had that semester, shrunk them to 25% of their regular size, taped them to a piece of paper, and then made a copy of the new paper. Every single type of problem I was tested on was now in front of me and it helped immensely on the exam.If you can front and back a sheet then consider putting your exams on it, since if this lady is like every professor I had then she will make the final to closely resemble the exams through the semester.
Ahhh memories. I did that many time for Business Calc, and Statistics, and Portfolio managment.
Ahhh memories. I did that many time for Business Calc, and Statistics, and Portfolio managment.
I'm really hoping that I can do this for this test. This is the only test that I'm reasonably worried about because I know it will be long as shit and it's right away monday morning.