• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Good point - Wasn't paying attention and called what I though was one all-in with 99, not knowing there was a previous raiser who bet me right out of the hand.

Good point - Wasn't paying attention and called what I though was one all-in with 99, not knowing there was a previous raiser who bet me right out of the hand.
I've made that mistake before. Not fun. This makes me feel better. Hope it helps:ShanaB&W.jpg

OUCH. Went all-in with a 7 suited, two callers. One had q 7 which I dominated and another with q j. I hit an Ace on the flop, q j guy hits a straight on the turn and I am out in fifth. :?

OUCH.  Went all-in with a 7 suited, two callers.  One had q 7 which I dominated and another with q j.  I hit an Ace on the flop, q j guy hits a straight on the turn and I am out in fifth.  :?
Ouch. Here:tn-Hiatt-BW.jpg
OUCH.  Went all-in with a 7 suited, two callers.  One had q 7 which I dominated and another with q j.  I hit an Ace on the flop, q j guy hits a straight on the turn and I am out in fifth.  :?
Ouch. Here:tn-Hiatt-BW.jpg
Got a lil' somethin for me?

Alright guys, kick some ass!! I am outta here for awhile, but I'll be playing SnGs all night tonight.....Later 8)