• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Pointless Trivia:what do Tiffany Thiessen and the woman in my avatar have in common?(no, it's not that they're both hot. Even though they are.)
They both dated Zack on Saved by the Bell.
Pointless Trivia:what do Tiffany Thiessen and the woman in my avatar have in common?(no, it's not that they're both hot. Even though they are.)
Way to be. Even more specific than I was looking for.
you've unloaded goop kids to both?
FYP
FYP
plus onesee this is much better than OUYPCT
FYP
I'd have to agree. Easy going shit shooting without the annoying multi posts and unnecessary +1's
FYP
I'd have to agree. Easy going shit shooting without the annoying multi posts and unnecessary +1's
plus twothats two for you, but im going to have to give myself plus one million. i rule. eat it, son.
plus twothats two for you, but im going to have to give myself plus one million.  i rule.  eat it, son.
+ infinity
thank you, i deserve it.specify its for you next time or else its for the poster your quoting. DUH (sw)
plus twothats two for you, but im going to have to give myself plus one million.  i rule.  eat it, son.
+ infinity
thank you, i deserve it.specify its for you next time or else its for the poster your quoting. DUH (sw)
In that case..- infinity for you+ infinity for me
+ infinity
In that case..- infinity for you+ infinity for me
that was uncalled for.
they both dated Slater too
No they didn't. The girl in the pic is Stacy Corosi.... I think she only dated Zack.OWNED!!