• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I'm out. My internet is being bitchy today. See ya later.*REMINDER* New WPT on tonight.EDIT: It might get better. Is anyone over at the batcave? IT's usually dead when I'm there.

EVening everybody -Checking in before I go to work!Looks like the swear filters are back - the fun is over....

IMPORTANT: ME AND TYFGINE CANNOT, I REPEAT, CANNOT AND WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PLAY SEEING WE CAN'T SEE EACH OTHER ON FCP AND CAN'T SET UP A TOURNAMENT ON FT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T WORK.76, WE NEED TO SWITCH THE SCHEDULE BECAUSE THE TOURNAMENT WON'T EVER BE COMPLETED IF THERES NOT UNLESS YOU GIVE ME AND TYFGINE A BYE. Thank you
Calm down, bro. PM 76 and figure it out. I'm sure he'll change the brackets.

You know I'm working when I drop off the Today's Top Ten Posters. :club:

im back...im just jumpin all over the forum today...i even posted in the army thread... :club: and so far no flaming for it :D
You couldn't get flamed for what you posted. What the hell kind of Army do you think we are? Your post was appropriate.We couldn't even give you the standard greeting because of the topic. I'm dying to ask who the fu.ck are you, but this is the hideout and that's just not right.WASSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP???????????Anyone been able to hack the language filter yet?

Good Morning all!Golden are you ready to whip my ass?

You know I'm working when I drop off the Today's Top Ten Posters. :club:
lol
Calm down, bro. PM 76 and figure it out. I'm sure he'll change the brackets.
actually if he would have read the updated bracket at the top of the page he would notice he is now playing insanitycubedit says i will always update this bracket for a reason, will everyone from now on check on that bracket before bitching at me please?
actually if he would have read the updated bracket at the top of the page he would notice he is now playing insanitycubedit says i will always update this bracket for a reason, will everyone from now on check on that bracket before bitching at me please?
I have always gone by the bracket - which is why I referred to you...
thank youif it isnt in that bracket, its not approved by meand wut up golden?
I'm actually off to work - I'll try and covertly post from tonight :club:
I'm actually off to work - I'll try and covertly post from tonight :club:
lol ill probably be on for a while, im watching the yankees game on mlb.tvgotta keep up with the compatition, right cdubb?
You couldn't get flamed for what you posted. What the hell kind of Army do you think we are? Your post was appropriate.We couldn't even give you the standard greeting because of the topic. I'm dying to ask who the fu.ck are you, but this is the hideout and that's just not right.WASSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP???????????Anyone been able to hack the language filter yet?
hey man you can ask me i got nothing to hide :club: or if you like i can post in the army thread and then you can ask me :Dwhat up clubs

meh, about to take a showeri cant wait for the akwardness when someone is looking thru my phone and sees "power"or when my mom sees the phone bill and 100 posts in one day to someone in the las vegas area code :club:

meh, about to take a showeri cant wait for the akwardness when someone is looking thru my phone and sees "power"or when my mom sees the phone bill and 100 posts in one day to someone in the las vegas area code :club:
LOL...you can always just put my real name in there instead of power...the 100 texts in a day from vegas...cant help ya there...although my number is still a PA area code vegas is 702what up big