• Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

I just rented Transporter 2 the other night. The idiots at blockbuster wrote on it with marker and it was one of those double sided discs with full screen on one side and widescreen on the other. I took it back because I have a widescreen TV and my DVD player wouldnt read the widescreen side where they wrote. I like the first Transporter a lot better. The second one was so over the top that it was almost corny

u go down and play in the classic at all?
nah, I wanted to go check it out but I was tired from a 21 hour session on friday. Yo kinger, check out the 1st page of this thread and see what its all about.

wow i get back from pwning the home game just in time for everyone to go to bed...well here's some nice early morning reading for the day shift :lol:i was on top of my game tonight, cashinjg out over 2/3 the total pot, which is always nice...and i was able to piss off my buddy's gf with several awesome reads/playshand #1: there's only 5 of us left playing (blinds are $0.25-$0.50), i'm bb with J3-off...she raises on the button to $1.50 which is just screaming "i have a weak Ace, but i'm sure its good right now"...folded around to me, and i call with every intention of taking the pot on the flop with a nice check-raise bluff...flop is just what i was hoping for: 5 4 8 rainbow...i check, and as planned she bets out $3...a nice raise to $7.50 picks up the pot...i show the good ol' J3, and pull in my chips...she's pissed, calling me a donkey for calling her (weak) raise with a J3...i tell her she had a weak Ace and the flop didn't hit her, so she can't complain...sure enough she had mucked A7hand #2: i'm utg with AK :club: and raise it to $3.50...buddy's gf is the only caller...initially i put her on anything from KJ to AQ, or maybe a small to medium pair...flop comes out K72 with 2 clubs, very ideal...she checks, i bet out $4 figuring i'll get called, she doesn't disappoint...turn is another 7 and i'm pretty sure that i'm now quite behind...she checks, and i check behind her...river is 8 :D which should totally spell disaster for me, but i know howe this girl plays...she bets out $3...a nice step down from my pre-flop and post-flop raises, begging me to re-raise and pay her off..."you got quads huh?" i say, folding my nut flush face up...sure enough 77!but the clincher happened at the end of the night...with only $12 left, she decides to play me in some blackjack (this is the gf of the same buddy i pwned in blackjack saturday night), for $2 a hand...some people never learn...first hand she hits on 12 and busts...next she doubles up on 11 only to hit a 3, i draw to 18...the next 3 hands in a row i deal her 20, only to give myself blackjack...5 hands, $12 for me :D that is all...my god i should start a blog...

Wat it is yo?Wassuuuuuuuup?Can a homeboy just keep in touch?Damn, the things you miss when you leave for a day...Ok I'm going to attempt to try and remember everything I read in the last 40 minutes while catching up.GK, did you say you took me for 2k in the 3 handed match vs. me and C-Dub? I just wanna set the record straight and say that I cleaned your clock and C-dubs clock twice. So i've lost 3 and won 3 so i'm even. If tyfgine can play sometime today then I can do that because I'm herrr.Now about the Army thread, I was the one who got shi.t goin after 76 inspired me not 76 starting it. Nice to see Jeff in the forum and some other guys comin back.How could you not mention Liz Leu on the freaking Circuit????? :shock: I gotta go check whats the deal with the hideout I set up at CZpoker because I set it up a while ago but nobody cared. Congrats to rsm who didn't mention me in his celebration. :cry: A bigger congrats to power who mentioned me so I don't feel completely forgotten. 8) I guess its time for me to establish my reputation back on here so I'm not forgotten this week. I'll be on like from 9am to 4pm everyday this week. Oh yeah too bad I missed the 7 card stud tourney here because I'm actually multi tabling some $1/2 real money stud to try and get good at the game. And finally THANK YOU DANIEL NEGREANU!!!THIS IS WHY YOU ARE MY HERO!!!Anything I missed?

Morning, everbody!!Congtrats to Dutch on his new puppy :club: I'll be around today grinding some ring games and heads-up action on FCP and Pokerroom....

And to RSM, good job PWNING that game!Well, it's now Tuesday, so I believe that I am either getting a bye for the first round of the tournament or I will play bigkg, like I requested. I'd rather not have a bye....What up DOUBLE!!