The Hideout

Sup guys? I just got back from the worst party ever.And brv, HOW HAVE YOU NEVER SEE FAMILY GUY???????Any games going on tonight?
GK!!!!I'm playing in a ring game - but would totally be down with some play money hideout action
Whazzup? I took CW, 76, and double earlier for about 2k by getting semi-lucky. I also updated my blog to include some of last nights fiasco. I'll set up a limit game if anyone is interested. Stud okay?Edit: Top of the page Biatch!!!
  • Replies 80.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CardWarfare

• gkunit20

• chrozzo

• pckt10s

Sup guys? I just got back from the worst party ever.And brv, HOW HAVE YOU NEVER SEE FAMILY GUY???????Any games going on tonight?
GK!!!!I'm playing in a ring game - but would totally be down with some play money hideout action
Whazzup? I took CW, 76, and double earlier for about 2k by getting semi-lucky. I also updated my blog to include some of last nights fiasco. I'll set up a limit game if anyone is interested. Stud okay?
I believe I was just questioning brvhearts stud ability - so that would be terrific!
BTW, I see that you are the self-proclaimed Hideout 7-Stud champ.
I am.
I challenge.
I accept.
Sometime this week, you will lose that title. :club:
I won't.Name a place and time, a place and time... to opine.
eh i dont know if im down for any poker tonight im still in shock and mystification over what braveheart said...:club:
I just woke up from fainting :think:
Whazzup? I took CW, 76, and double earlier for about 2k by getting semi-lucky. I also updated my blog to include some of last nights fiasco. I'll set up a limit game if anyone is interested. Stud okay?
I believe I was just questioning brvhearts stud ability - so that would be terrific!
I'll set it up. gkunit20's 7s, 6-12 limits. Check pokerroom/FCP/hollywood poker to find it.

This will be good practice for my now accepted challenge to brvheartI believe Stud was the first game I ever played live - Sahara, 2002

eh i dont know if im down for any poker tonight im still in shock and mystification over what braveheart said...:club:
I just woke up from fainting :think:
LOL. I've heard it's pretty good. But I'm sure that comment will get me in trouble as well.
I'll set it up. gkunit20's 7s, 6-12 limits.Check pokerroom/FCP/hollywood poker to find it.
That's like playing the lottery :?

Let us know WHERE it's located also. Will it be under private? or just the Stud tab? and will it be just stud, or stud hi/lo?

and true to form i cant find it
What site are you on? I set it up through pokerroom, but it should show up on FCP and hollywood poker. I found you guys last night through Hollywood, so try that one.
What site are you on? I set it up through pokerroom, but it should show up on FCP and hollywood poker. I found you guys last night through Hollywood, so try that one.
I got nothing - I'm going to download Hollywood. It's all a matter of catching the right server, which really blows. :?
i only use FCP cause i dont wanna DL it...if i go to hollywood poker do i gotta DL it...i hope not
I got nothing - I'm going to download Hollywood. It's all a matter of catching the right server, which really blows. :?
Don't download. I go through the site for everything.

awesome i signed up at hollywood poker and still couldnt find it...wtf is going on :? ...should i creat one again so me and golden can easily find it and you can get it on whatever skin you found it on before

Stud is a lot of fun. TOO BAD I CAN'T ****ING FIND THE ****ING TABLE!!!!and I hate the post time limit.